Chapter 2: The truth comes out

Alisha's POV

I got some fruit, grabbed my keys and my bag and headed out the door. As I was driving down the road, my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Ray. I answered with a smile. "Hello?" "Hey Alisha." I looked in my mirror and saw I was blushing hella hard. "You on your way right?" "Yea. I'm around the corner, see u in a few." "Aight. Bye." After I hung up, I felt a whole lot better. I've had a crush in Ray ever since we first became friends, which was in Kindergarden. I don't think he knows, I wish I could tell him, but of course in hella scared. I pulled up in his drive way. He lives alone. He lost his mother in a car accident when he was 5 and his father was murdered when he was 8. He doesn't mind talking a about them, but he does miss them. I walked up to the door and knocked. Usually he answers after one knock but this time it took three. He answered looking a little scared. Something must be up.

Ray's POV

I answered the door looking nervous as hell, only because I had something to tell her. Me and Alisha have been friends for the longest time and I've had a huge crush on her ever since Kindergarden. (young love) She has no clue, at least I hope not. "Hey Alisha." She smiled. Her smile just kills me. It's so beautiful. "Hey Ray. You ok?" I looked down and nodded. "Ray, look at me. " I didn't move. She moved my head up and looked at me. "Ray what's wrong?" I told her to come in. She hesitated. She walked in slowly. I closed the door and took a deep breath. A thought ran through my head:"you've tell her, TODAY!" I shook my head and heard Alisha calling my name. "HELLO!!! EARTH TO RAYAN!!" I blinked. " Oh, yeah sorry. " " Jeez boy what's wrong with u?" I walked up the stairs to where she was. I looked at her. She looked at me and smiled. I had to smile back, her smile is just so beautiful. I took a deep breath. " Aye, Alisha? Can we talk?" She looked at me nervously. " Yea, sure." She walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I sat next to her. There was an awkward silence for about 5 seconds until she broke it. "Well what is it?" I looked at the floor. "Alisha, how long have I known you?" "Since Kindergarden, why?" I looked at her. "Ok, so that's pretty long right?" She looked confused. "Yes Ray. What's going on?"

Alisha's POV

Ok,Ray is acting really weird. He's asking me weird questions and it kinda scary. I was thinking about what he may say until a felt his hand grab mine. I looked down at my hand and blushed. I think he noticed cuz he smiled. "Alisha, I have something to tell u." I looked into his eyes. "Ok what is it." Then I felt his lips touch mine. I kissed back. I just had to. His lips were so soft and moist that I had no choice. We kissed for 5 more seconds then he pulled away.

Ray's POV

I pulled away from our kiss, so she could take sometime to figure out what I was trying to say. Her lips were just so soft. They weren't to big or too small they were the perfect size. I looked at her and saw that she wasn't in shock, she just looked at me with a little surprise look. I looked down and glanced at her from my position. She was looking the other direction. Then I decided to ask her my question. "Do see what I'm trying to say?" She bit her lip and nodded. "Your saying that u like...me?" I nodded my head and looked at her. She was blushing. It was so cute.

Alisha POV

I kept looking down. He just said he likes me. "I've liked u for a long time." When I heard that I jerked my head up. "W-What?" He smirked. "I said I've liked u for a long time." I bit my lip and he stood up. I looked up at him and smiled. I jumped up and hugged him. He hugged me back and...kissed me again. I pulled away and smiled at him. "Wow Ray! This is so great!! I've been wanting to tell you that I liked u for a long time." He bit his lip and smiled. When he bit his lip, I was ready to die. He noticed me blushing and laughed. I laughed along with him.

Ray's POV.

Alisha is so amazing her beautiful smile, her pretty eyes, her body. She has a beautiful body. As I was daydreaming I didn't notice that she had gotten up. She got up and looked down at me. i smiled and winked at her and she smiled. I followed her to my back porch. she leaned over the balcony and looked over at me. I smirked and walked over to her. "what you thinkin about?" To be honest, Alisha looked worried when i asked her that question.

Alisha's POV.

Ray asked me what was i thinkin about. I'm actually trying to figure out if we're a couple or are we gonna stay friends. "Oh, I'm just...thinking." "About?" Now I'm really nervous, but here goes nothing. "Are we a couple?"