[・1・]

^ (Y/N) ^

'40 people..' I pushed up my round glasses* , glaring at everyone who walked into the classroom. 'Her..? Nahh...Him..? Maybe..-' I was forced out of my train of thoughts when I felt a pull on my hair. "Loser~" I narrowed my eyes at Vanessa, the popular kid in the entire school. Her sidekicks, Helen and Wendy snickered. "Look at her~ She looks so fucking ugly~ What a pig~" Helen laughed at her, fail attempt at annoying me.

"Helen you just ruined my mood." Vanessa snarled. "I wonder what you write in this book anyways." Wendy tried to pull away the book I've been clinging onto since the very start of the year. I hugged it close to my chest, knowing well she wouldn't dare to touch anything near a private part. She clicked her tongue in annoyance as she moves away. "Girls and boys, go back to your seats. The teacher is coming."

My eyes shined mischievously as I glared at the trio. 'No. Save the best for the last.'  I glanced over at a boy who keeps glancing at me. 'Maybe him. What's his name again..? Right~ Steve~' I flipped open a new page, writing down on it. Before my pen could touch the paper, I felt a ball hit my head. It bounced off and landed in front of me. I took it and unfolded it, reading the parts of the note.

'creep keeps writing in her book ~ Claire '

'Yeah. Also, Zane, throw this to Alex next. ~ Sarah'

I side glanced to Wendy who looked terrified of Claire's glare upon her. I raised my hand and looked at the teacher innocently. "Why, yes?" he turned around, looking back at me. I lifted up the note and pouted at it. "Ah. Who's been passing notes again? Claire?" He took it from my fingers and glimpsed over it. He sighed in disappointment and glares at the gang. "You all need to stop writing notes. This is the final warning. You hear me?"

He tossed it into the bin while walking back to the front. "Let's continue, shall we?"

After class ended, I waited for everyone to leave. "Hey there (Y/N)~" I glanced up, staring at Alex. "What..?" He bent down to my level, his eyes staring back into mine with hints of lust. "Can we maybe...~" He moves his hand down to my thigh. 'What in the god damn-' I moved my thigh away, crossing my legs. "No. Go have lunch." He growled, gripping my collar and picking me up. "Listen, loser. Do as I fucking say or else." He snapped his fingers and a friend of his, Billy, came in.

His fuckboy looks made me gag. "Hello there piggy~" He came close to me. I, in fear, bit into Alex's hand with my teeth-duh- and watched him drop me in pain. "Ow! Why you-" Before he could get me, I took off, grabbing everything I own. I came to a halt in an empty classroom, stepping in. "C'mon she can't run that fast. She's a fucking pig." I heard Alex shout, panting slightly as his heavy footsteps rang across the hallway. 

I quickly pulled out an envelop and an empty piece of paper. I quickly wrote down stuff about Alex, not minding Billy since I thought he was kinda dragged into this- and operator only has time for one per day.

'Alex likes girls,
sending us into a swirl.

He got too close,
Yeah it is kinda gross.

It wouldn't be a burden to see him gone,
It's not so difficult to move on.

How about 1 in the morning?
Don't give me a warning.'

I tried my best, knowing Operator-again-is only free during midnight. I got up and quickly got out off the room, rushing over to a barely lit up hallway. I made sure no one was watching me and walked up to a locked door. I slid the envelop under the door and watched it get sucked in. "...ok." I smiled happily. I skipped away, knowing he'd gladly help me get rid of Alex. 

The bell rang once more, signalling class time. I walked into class 2-A, trying my best not to smile as I watched Alex glare at me. I moved to my seat at the back and sat down, clinging to my journal.