[・8・]

^ (Y/N) ^

I kept the box away from them, stashed into one of the cabinets provided. It was labled 'Lisa's family'. I looked out of my window, wanting to go find more. 'How about Allythea? Eh sure why the fuck not.' I teleported to the shed, stepping in. I moved to the same drawer, pulling out the file. "Nice. Just beside the school." I tore the file piece, putting the whole file back. I sighed, quickly putting on the mask and teleporting over to the address. She did say she was going to move out- but I just don't remember.

I spot the family packing up- it was a family of four. Allythea, her mom, dad, and a baby. I rolled my eyes, not giving a shit about the baby. They are little demons. I decided to have a little bit of fun before doing what I was supposed to do. I teleported in, shocking the family. The baby stared at me, confused. "Who are you?! Get out of this house!"

"That's no way to treat a demon." I teleported over to the father, man of the house which was about to become someone else's. "Demon? You're merely a girl with a mask." I grabbed his head, pulling him close to me as I reached into his heart. He spat out blood as I pulled out the soul. I walked over to the baby, showing it the orb. It wanted to touch it, but I moved it away. I quickly walked around, finding a lunchbox for the baby. "Don't touch that!" The mother exclaimed. "I already called the police! Go!"

I rolled my eyes. "Like they can do anything. I'm more powerful. Allythea has been bullying me ever since school started." I dumped the food out, grabbing the cloth-which was supposed to clean the baby's mouth- to clean it out. I put the soul it and closed the lunchbox. We heard the police sirens from a distance, making me reach over to the mother, gouging her eyes out. She screamed, as well as Allythea. I reached into her heart, grabbing her soul and kicked the body aside. I walked over to Allythea, tugging off the mask.

"What the..Who knew a fatass would be a killer? Even calling herself a demon!?" She laughed. "This is just a joke. Mom, dad, let's go." It was pretty obvious they were dead. "Listen Allythea, this ain't no joke." I grabbed her roughly, slamming my head against hers. Her skull cracked open rather weakly as I reached into her heart. "You're the joke that everyone wanted to get rid of."

The body fell as I grabbed the lunchbox, putting the two souls in. I grabbed the baby, holding it in my arms. The baby didn't seem to understand what was going on, but cried anyways. I heard the sirens get louder and louder, making me look around. "Ahha!" I picked up the mother's dead body, taking blood from the eyes. On the walls, I wrote; 'Remember Piggy?' I smiled, hearing the police call out. I grab the baby and the lunchbox again, teleporting to the edge of the forest. I then quickly ran in.

I stopped when I saw the mansion's entrance, quickly stepping in. Everyone who was in the living room snapped their heads towards me, then at the baby. "FuckING KILL IT!" One of them yelled, running over. The others followed, but I quickly teleported into my room. I locked the door and shut the windows, holding the baby close to me. It continued crying, making me hush it. "Shh...Don't worry..I won't kill you..." I put the lunchbox into the cabinet mentioned earlier, hugging the baby. There were slams on the door, nearly breaking it off the hinges.

Boom.

Came down the door. I hide the child behind me, staring at Jeff. "Give it to me."

"What the- why?!"

"No humans allowed." He pulled out his knife. "Don't fucking bullshit me." I turned, facing my back to him. "I'm not fucking with you. Give it to me."

"Over my dead body." I hissed, teleporting away to the shed. I quickly hopped in and into the portal, hugging the baby tightly. It only cried as we landed, I tried not to drop it. I quickly made my way over to Zalgo's castle, huffing. "Zalgo! Look!" I looked at him on his throne. "What is that? A small human?"

"No- it's a baby."

"Kill it."

"What? You too? No!" I teared up. "If you can't help me keep the baby, just kill me off!" I yelled. "As you wish." I was shocked. I didn't think he'd agree. He stood up as I stumbled backwards, falling onto my butt. He waltzed closer, his workers watching. "I was having fun training you. I don't believe you want me to end you. But. It's what you want." Then, a knife flew over me and towards him, lodging itself into his head. He pulled it out, his skin regenerating. "Not today!" I turned, spotting Jeff holding another knife.

"(Y/N)!" Jeff ran over, helping me up. "We can keep the baby. Hand it over." I was staring at him, completely bamboozled. "Fine.. Just don't hurt it..." I reluctantly handed it to him, watching quickly run off, avoiding any of the worker's attacks. Zalgo rolled his eyes, turning back to his throne. I quickly tried to think of a topic to talk about.

Bingo.

"Zalgo. I have 7 souls hidden in my room. Would you like them?" He turned his head over his shoulder, nodding. "I'll go get them." I teleported out, hopping through the portal. I then quickly teleported into my room, taking the boxes out. I went back to the portal, hopping through. "Does He know anything?"

"Who? Slender? Nope."

Zalgo nodded. "Thank you." He grabbed the two boxes. "Now go. Go collect more. Then we will be able to complete the transformation." I bowed, hurriedly getting out. I popped out of the portal, teleporting over to my room. I grabbed my phone, scrolling through my texts history with Jessica. As if she knew I was reading her chats, she rang me up. I answered, of course. "Hello?"

'Hey..Did you hear the news? They're looking for you.' How would she know it was me? "Oh shit..Ok. Thanks for the news." She hummed. 'Visit me tomorrow. I need to talk to you.'

"Got it. Bye." I hung up. I wanted to speak to Zalgo about her, but I figured- maybe tomorrow, after I visit her.

[END]