[・7・]

IM SO SORRY FOR THE HUGE ASS HIATUs

^ (Y/N) ^

I walked out of my room, holding the skirt of my uniform for school. "Well you're up early.." I whipped my head over to the voice, spotting Jeff. "Mh. Why the fuck are you up?" He shrugged, walking up to me. "You look very cute in that uniform~" He cooed. Being me, I brought my knee up, kneeing him in his private area. "oOf- Why!?" He doubled over, holding his crotch in pain. "Fuck you. That's why." He hissed, laying on the ground. "Augh-..I like you." He grinned. "Wot." I scrunched my nose in disgust, staring at him as he stood up. "Having the actual-ugh-courage to kick a killer in the dick!" He hissed, still in pain as he walked back. "What a fucking weirdo." I turned, heading off for school.

I walked into my school, ignoring the whispers from the students. I swiftly dodged a paper plane aimed at me, sighing in disappointment. I found my class and sat in my seat, waiting for class to start. Finally, the bell rang- signalling class started. My classmates quickly rushed into their seats, the person in front of me moving his whole seat forward. I cocked a brow, wondering why they were all avoiding me. I shrugged, knowing that it was bound to happen. The literature teacher, Ms L., came in. She had a really harsh stare on me, she never really parted eyes with me. 'This got weirder..'

School went by pretty quickly, and I figured- why not attack Lisa? She is a bitch. Then again, we all have a little bit of bitch in ourselves. I got out of school and ran into an alleyway, hearing footsteps behind me. It couldn't be Jeff, since it was multiple footsteps. Not to mention the loud whisperings. Killers would know not to make noises anyways. I quickly turned a corner, teleporting to where Oper-Zalgo's shed would be in. I walked in and reached into his drawer, pulling out the files of my classmates.

"Lisa..Lisa Lisa..No...Ah! Lisa!" I took a mental note of her address, heading off to find it. I pulled out the mask Zalgo gave me- I fucking cherished it- and took out the knife from my bag. I hopped out of the shed, teleporting off to the address. I tried to be as sneaky as possible, it went well- despite being spotted a few times as I try to pick the lock. I groaned, pounding on it. "Coming!"

I quickly realised what I did, running to the back. I then looked into a window, teleporting through- hoping that nobody saw that. I then hid behind a wall, peaking over to see Lisa run over to the door. She was wearing a small, translucent night gown- probably hoping she'd fuck again. "Who is it, sweetie?" I heard a motherly voice speak. "It was a ding dong ditch." Lisa groaned, running over to her mother. Her mother looked like a whore- probably picked her man from the strip club. "Close the door and get over here, slut." A rather gruff voice spoke with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Yes Daddy~" The mother skipped over to the door, locking it. For a second, I thought that 'slut' was Lisa. I heard a belt dropping to the ground, probably the father unbuckling- what else could it be? Of course it's his fucking belt. I reached over to a cabinet, hoping there would be something for me to hold the souls in. Hallelujah! A Tupperware box! Just what i needed. Hopefully, I could keep 3 in one box. I looked over, realising that the mother was sucking the father off- and Lisa was watching with her fingers inside of her. "Eugh-What the..." I looked out of the window, spotting Jeff there again. "God no..."

He pointed to the window, wanting it to be open. I shook my head, not wanting him in. He raised his knife, indicating that he wanted to plunge it into the window. I made a small gasp-noise-thing and ran over to the window quietly, slowly sliding it up. "Thanks-..The fuck is going on there...?" He whispered, pointing at the family. "I don't know.." I shrugged, slowly moving closer to them. "Hey hey no!" He whisper-shouted, grabbing me. "W-what now?" I whisper-groaned, moving to the same wall and leaned against it. He walked over, putting his arm beside me. I blushed slightly- maybe out fury or another emotion I absolutely hate- and wanted to scold him.

He put a finger to my lip and peeked over. "Ok- the three are busy. You get Lisa and Daniel- While I get Penny." I assumed Daniel was the father, and Penny was the mother. I nodded, watching him get off me. If it weren't for the mask, I would be a tomato by now. He wanted to charge at them, but I quickly held him back. "Wait. I want to torment them.." I quickly teleported away before he could retort. I landed behind the couch, crouched down. "Lisa~..." The three stopped moving, looking around. I stood up, giggling. I then teleported in front of them. "Looking for me?~ Awh~ I thought you didn't care for me~"

"Lisa! You didn't tell us you let another slut in!" The father spoke. In a blink of an eye, I was at his throat, pulling him out of Penny. "Dan-"

"Shut it you gaping hole." With unnatural strength, I managed to fling him into the air, throwing the knife into his back. "W-who are you!?" Lisa shouted, staring at me. I was about to answer, but Jeff held the mother's head. "She's my girl." I was shocked, the world around me slowing down. Jeff already slit the mother's throat, Lisa screaming, and the father falling from the ceiling.

'My GiRl?'

The world then sped up, the chaos around me followed. I decided that it was wise to not speak on the topic now. "Aw..Poor you~ You don't even know the piggy you bullied in school~ How fucking pathetic." My voice changed from a sweet and innocent tone, to a demonic tone. I pulled off the mask, tossing it at Jeff ("Hey-"). "(Y-Y/N)!?!" Lisa looked terrified, but it made feel horrified at the fact that I scared her so much, she peed herself. "Awh~ Jeff~ Look at the little slut wetting herself~" I reached forward, throwing her across the living room. "What the fuck." Jeff whispered as I pounced over to Lisa, biting into her neck. She screamed, a knife flying over my head and into her own head.

"I stood up, wiping my mouth. I took in a deep breath, plunging my hand in calmly. I grabbed the orb and pulled it out, taking the box out and putting it in. "What the fuck?" I heard Jeff comment, but I ignored him. I did the same to the mother and the father. Jeff then passed my mask back to me. "Thanks- No. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY 'MY GIRL' AS IF YOU FUCKING OWNED ME!?" Jeff didn't look scared- a neutral face. "What? I'm not wrong." I groaned, my cheeks slightly red. "Awww~ You're blushing~"

"Oh my fucking god go to hell!" I kicked his stomach, teleporting off to the mansion. I didn't want to be here- but I found out that they took my stuff and moved it there.

[END]