Five

Even though I felt good doing that I knew I shouldn't do things like that. Especially to a boy I don't have feelings for. Chandler dragged me around through the party to find Sam.

"He's in here playing xbox." He said pulling me into the persons room. "SAM LETS GO IM TIRED AND I WANNA GO HOME" I whined.

But then I realized Sam wasn't in there it was just chandler and I.

Chandler cornered me to the bed.

No no no.

"You can't just start something then stop there hunny" he whispered In my ear which sent chills down my spine. He smirked and smashed his lips into mine laying me back on the bed.

"Chandler n-" he started rubbing his hand up my thigh. Holy shit what do I do?! "Open your mouth" he mumbled. "Huh?" I asked. "Just. Fucking. Do. It" he said breathing heavily.

He slid his tongue into my mouth. I gasped at the feeling but let out a slight moan when I felt his tongue ring.

"See it's okay" he whispered. I was lost in the moment and nodded. But when I opened my eyes I realized what I was doing.

"Oh shit!" I whispered pushing him off me. Standing up running to the door. "What the fuck!?" he kinda shouted. "I'm sorry" I whispered with a tear rolling down my cheek.

I ran out the door and ran straight into someone. I looked up and it was Sam. "Sam!" I whispered and wrapped my arms around him as right as I could.

"What's the matter" he whispered into my hair. "I almost did something bad Sam something I shouldn't have done" I cried. Just as I said that chandler walked out of the room and shot me a sad look but also a glare and walked off.

Sam pushed me back holding my shoulders. "You didn't have sex with him did you?" he asked very seriously. i shook my head with my voice cracking. "No sam" then he hugged me again.

"Then why are you crying?" he asked. "Because! i kissed him SAM okay!?" I screamed. "And I don't even like him and I kissed him!' i screamed walking away to leave.

He grabbed my arm. "Wait up" I'll call a cab. I just looked at him and nodded.

The whole ride home was silent. When we got there I went straight to the shower.

I just sat under the water for a while.

Then I got out And went straight to bed. I kept waking up to nightmares about one of my moms "friends."

No one knows anything about.

"Hey clover get up" I heart SAM walk in the door. I sat up and realized I was all sweaty.

Ew.

"Are you okay are you sick" he asked still at the door. "Yeah I'm fine just a bad dream"

Yeah a bad memory...

"Okay. Well it's 2:30pm so I just thought if get you up." he said before walking away.

I groaned and walked to my bathtub.

I turned the water on cold. I took off my shirt and pants. Leaving my bra and underwear.

I got in and rocked back and forth thinking about it. I sobbed as loud as I could.

Trying to make myself feel better. I reached under the rug and pulled my blade out.

I twirled it around in my fingers then slid it across my skin. Cutting All the way up my arm.

"Why" I sobbed. Why did her friend have to come along. Why did everything have to happen.

My water stated turning red and I just cried harder. "Clover?!" I heard someone yell from behind the door.

The door flung open.

Sam stopped dead in his tracks.

"CLOVER!" he screamed flinging off his shirt wrapping it around my arm and pulling me out of the water onto his lap.

"Nononono" I heard him whisper hugging me. I then realized my eyes were closed.

I slowly opened them. Then it hit me that the voice wasn't Sams.

Kind of a short chapter sorry.. don't forget to vote and comment I love feed back it gives me motivation to update more cuz I know people read it😂 if I get enough reads and votes I might update again in a few hours🌚 I have 2 other chapters done already💟