19

This is kinda following the theme of skins uk if you have watched it. Okay kind of but not really but you will see things similar to the show but not an exact copy like you have in the previous chapters. 😀

I tried to scream but I couldn't. The grip was tight and I could barley breathe.

And other than wanting this person to kill me. I wanted Chandler to swoop through the fucking window and save me.

But we all know this life isn't a damn fairytale. Now is it.

I stopped squirming and just stood there.

The grip on my mouth slowly loosened.

"Do it." I whispered.

"Please kill me." I began to cry and beg for the person to kill me.

"Please kill me so I don't have to do it myself" I weeped pulling the persons hand around my throat.

Slowly turning to face them.

I gasped again at the person standing in front of me.

It was quite frightening.

I'm not sure which part scared me more.

The fact that it was Chandler.

Or the fact that he was squeezing my neck tighter.

He looked down on me with Teary blue eyes and a quivering lip.

He squeezed my throat a little tighter and pulled my face up to his lips and kissed me.

It was a very sloppy kiss. But he dropped. His hands from my neck and they wrapped around my waist.

I wanted to push him away but I couldn't.

I wanted to look at him and not feel hurt by the things he's done the passed couple days.

But I couldn't.

He collapsed onto the floor dragging me down with him.

"I'm sorry." he sobbed while running his fingers through my wavy mess of hair.

"Clover you're making me go mad." his voice shaky.

"And I wasn't going to kill. You. Well I wanted to strangle you for wanting someone to kill you, you know. The thought of you thinking. It's okay to do that to me." he chocked up again.

My heart broke. Seeing the bad ass Chandler Riggs. He looked so broken.

Beautifully broken

His heart was in the right place but his mind was in another place. Not the right one.

And I couldn't have caused him this much sadness in such little time. Something else had to have happened in the passed.

He pulled me into him and put one hand on the back of. My head and the other gripping the ends of my hair.

He cried into my Shoulder.

"And this is just. So embarrassing. I am c-crying like a baby. And you clover. You make me wanna be good for you. And you don't want me at all." his words came out so fast I barley could understand them.

But little did he know.

I did want him...

I am pretty sure I do.

Positive actually.

I hugged him back. And ran my fingers along his spine.

I didn't know what to say, I'm not good at these comforting things.