One.

Oh great another school day might as well go late. I have to be there at 7:30 exactly. They always tell us to have a goodnights rest well thats what im doing.

It was only 7:20 which ment both my mom, dad,  and sister left. I decided to just get ready anyways.

I put on my black leggings white t-shirt and my leather jacket to top it off with combat boots.

I rarely wore make-up just the usual mascara nude color eyeshadow, and eyeliner.

I got downstairs and made myself a meal. Just eggs, and ham. I went back up stairs to brush my teeth. I saw I had a text from James

Jamesy:

Hey wanna smoke a bowl before going to school? ;)

Me: Yea sure be around yours in a bit. :D

I decided to leave my hair the way it was. Which was somewhat curled on the bottom.

I got my bag and headed to James.

◯·◯·◯

Once we got into school we already knew it was second hour which is my sex ed class.

I walked inside not happy nor mad just really calm.

"You are late again Miss Miller what is your excuse this time?" she asked while raising her eybrow up

"Well I overslept."

"I dont want to hear your excuses." she said in anger

"Then why did you ask in the first place?!" I snapped back

"And for a girl who over slept seems like you took your time to get ready!" she mummbled

"Yea because I actually want to look decent enough without my boobs hanging out unlike yours do." I said back.

The class all said 'ooooo' oh what are we in 2nd grade?

"Detention! Miss Miller."

"Shit fine by me." I was just speaking out the truth. thank god I was high that way didnt need to hear this old hag blab on and on.

"Ayana and Luke will be paired up." wait what?

"Ok everyone get with your partners." Everyone scattered around to find there partners which I also did he was the one sitting alone.

"So youre Luke right?" he nodded into response. He was wearing a blue flannel with a w t-shirt and timberlands with his glasses,  he dressed up pretty snazzy.

"Nice piercing" he said pointing towards my nose

"Thanks,  so why are we paired up?"

"Miss will expl-" he got cut off by Miss explaining why

"Ok so the reason why I have you all paired up is that way you can look after a baby that will be through out this semster and half of next semster. The reason why we are doing this is because that way none of you get pregnat at the age you already are. I know some of you may have had intercourse but others havent. So you have to take care of the baby as a normal baby feed it, love it, change it, and care for it. You can use help from your parents if you would like. Anyways this will be a big part of your grade so if you pass this then no more test for the whole year."

We all got our own babies as she was giving a big speech

Then the bell rang. Yes finally which I gave Luke the baby.

"Hey you got high again didnt you?" Emily asked coming towards my locker

"Its obvious." I said

"Oh my god guess who is coming this way?" I knew it was him the one and only Jai Brooks. He is so hot with his full sleve tattoos and his eybrow piercing he is also known as the school player.

"Ugh he's walking with with Faith again." Emily whined Faith aka the slut of the school.

"Quit drooling slut." Faith said at me

"Pull up your bra your tit is popping out bitch." which it was then the whole hall started to burst out laughing.

"Isnt Jai's brother Luke?" I asked while walking down the hall with Emily.

"Yea why?" she furred her eyebrows.

"I just have him paired up with sex ed for the baby project thats all."

I headed to my only class of the day that I actually enjoy and do get along with the teacher.

"Ok class so now that you all are here I am just letting you know we are doing a project. which is you will be paired up with someone else and write a play and preform it infront of the class so that means you have the end of the semester to finish it." He said clear enough.

"Ok so let's see Vannessa and Brent, Mya and Troy, Skylar and Jacqueline, Ayana and Luke and thats it. so get going get to know each other and talk a bit."

I sat next to Luke "We need to quit being partners in each class."  I mummbled a bit shy I don't know why I mean he is kind of cute.

"what you said to miss this morning was really funny,  I know its none if my bussiness but were you high because I could tell by both your eyes and smell." He said to me chuckling.,

"Yea well she gives me a lot of shit just because my mom and her mom dont get a long so two can play that game, and of course I was high how else would I survive the day? " I huffed.

"So do you wanna meet up after school at my house or your house to do these projects or I can just do the work and we can split the credit." he asked shyly. Well Luke Brooks was a smarty pants but I cant let him do all the work.

"Your house seems fine." I smiled nicely thats the good thing about being high well for me I can actually be nice.

"Wait dont you have detention."he asked

"Yea but who said I was going?"

Then the bell rang

"High smoke buddy" James said expanding both the hi and buddy.

"So do you wanna smoke after school again?" he asked putting his arm around my shoulder

"Mm na I cant I have to go do this project with Luke after school but how about this saturday before going to that party?" I asked looking up at him.

"Wait the nerd Luke Brooks?" He asked

"Yes dummy so saturday? " I asked puching my slightly on the shoulder

He nodded into agreement and gave me a great big bear hug.

◯·◯·◯·

The day couldnt dread any longer. It was finally the end of the school day thats when Luke met up at my locker.

"Ok to yours lets go." I said

◯·◯·◯·◯·⇹