I. Dreams and Hopes

August 23, 2019

  Two-months after my senior  graduation, I want to pursue my dreams at University of the Philippines. But then my parents want me to go to an international-university.

So nag-apply ako sa UP and AAU. It's the first international-advance-university in the Philippines and it was been moderated by foreign people. Lamang ang nagreresearch mga bes. AAU stands for Augustus Advance University. An all male institution. My parents invoked me to go there. I don't want to enter an all male university specially to my only one reason. Im gay and no one knows, even my friends.

Maybe its a big issue entering to that institution, but I want to honor my parents decision. Diba nga nasa ten-commandments ang "honor thy father and mother". Halos buong buhay ko, napakabait kong anak, Di ako nagreregret sa mga ginagawa ko and even I'm not the favorite of my parents still Im happy doing this.

I have two siblings, one is a boy and one is a girl and I am the eldest.

So still you don't know me, I am Elordi Jordi, I have an italian blood and japanese. My dad is half italian and my mom is a japanese. I'm 5'7 in height and 57kgs. in weight. Having this fair skin and thick body hairs is really my asset, also my nose. I'll gonna flash a picture of me here.

I know, I know, Im a heartrob in our school

I know, I know, Im a heartrob in our school. They still don't know my biggest secret. That I am gay.

Gay defines that you're only attracted to the same gender. Dito sa Philippines, mga tao dito, they still don't know the definition of gay, they thought that gays often wears skirts, female stuff, thick makeups and long hairs. But I am not like them. Im gay at heart and mind but physically man. I don't want to come out of my closet its still not my time. I am contented for being a discreet guy. I am not sporty person, I choose books and internet rather than outdoor things.

I am contented to my life, I live happily with my family and friends. I do have plenty of money and I have many free times to enjoy my life.

Im really fluent and good in english, but today I'll try to speak filipino.

We're from England before, and now my parents decided to go here sa Philippines. Mahirap magadjust lalo na pag filipino dictionary lang yung bff mo. I have friends here sa Philippines na, and they are awesome. One of them is Hannah and alam kong meron syang pagtingin sakin, wait, pagtingin? Thats deep, congrats El you're really doing great, as I said pagtingin is like crush. She's pretty and she's not my type.  Hello Im gay. Pilit kong nilalapit yung sarili ko sakanya- as a friend. So yesterday nagtapat sya sakin na meron raw syang pagtingin sakin and I asked her whats that? And she answered she likes me raw

And I said

"Ooookayyy?!" I tried to squint my eyes to him

"Just wanna confess this El, Alam kong mahirap sayo kasi hindi mo ko type" she said

I understand her though

"Look, Hannah, I do treasure our friendship but I'm not into relationshits, its such a big mess for me. Wag kang sad dahil magiging friends pa tayo, trust me" sabi ko

And after that ang awkawrd na namin. Whyy, yung gusto mo iaapproach sya pero she's tryna make a way para di kami magkasalubong or magusap.

So I'm here sa room ko reading Call me by your name, yes meron po silang novel ng story ni Elio and Oliver and I really really inlove with them. Im listening rin sa music ni Halsey.

I tried to stop reading the story and umupo ako sa window, meron kasing platform sa napakalaking window ko and yung window is may malaking glass. Umupo ako sa platform na parang chair na rin lols, there are pillows and a soft comforter.

Nothings more comfortable in my own room watching sun goes down and reflecting myself even more.

*phone alerts*

Its from my gmail.

I ran to my laptop and I opened it.
I opened my browser and gmail.

Inbox:
   From: University of the Philippines

          Good day, Mister Jordi. You're admitted to the University of the Philippines, having 275/350 score in the UPCAT. We'll gonna attach a link where you can find the list of passers. Congratulations future scholar.

*direct page of up link*

I jumped at my chair and yelled

"Mommmmmm!" I said

I felt so much happiness and I jumped to my bed and I thanked god for his greatness.

My mom enters to my room

"Why my son?" She said

"I passed the Entrance Exam" I said

She smiled and jumped too

I gave her my laptop and she saw that I passed at the UP and parang nawala yung mga ngiti nya sa labi.

"El, this is good but your father wants you to go to the AAU" she said and she put down the laptop

" I knew it" I said

"Knew what my son?" She asked me

"That you won't be happy for me passing the number 1 best university in the Philippines" I said

"But El, Im happy for you but your father really wants you to go in an international school, I do agree to your father because Augutus University is really a good school for you even its an all male institution. You cant find a girlfriend there" she said

"I dont want to go at Augustus. I want UP" I said

"I'll gonna talk to your father, El" she said and she leave me here kasi magluluto pa raw sya

So again, another scenario na disappointment ang nakikita ko to them but to other parents nakakaproud na to. I don't know. I need to control my temper even more. I love them and I need to obey them.

My dream is just too finish my first choice degree in the University of the Philippines and having a good career.

But even though na di nila bet yung UP, I still find hope to the international school na yun.

One of my dream had gone now but still I have high hopes and chances.

For now, tamang antay nalang sa results ng Augustus University.
----x----
A/N: yes our main cast of this story is Hu Yi Tian from the movie A love so beautiful, may pa Jiang Chen na tayo here, wait for the other heavenly casts.