III. Prepare yourself Elordi

Another summer day, scorching heat, bright skies, sounds of children having some game outside..

Oh I wish I could go back to the time where I was just a kid, where I cant decide, I cant think much and just play and relax.

I am here, watching them on my big window, my room was cooled by the aircon. Im wearing my favorite white sweater, yeah its really memorable, this was given by my classmate nung grade eleven. It was an official merch of BTS, and it was given by my crush. Yeah it was a guy, he's my bestfriend, he's also a foreign guy, half korean and half filipino. His name is Ry Han, He gave it to me as his remembrance, take note he gave it all with his willingness, di ko sya pinilit, I could still remember his smile when he gave this to me on his room, He don't know I'm gay and we're just a pure tropa, almost brother coz we have foreign bloods too. They moved na sa Korea and his parents decided to take his college degree dun sa Korea. He dont want at first but then parents are so powerful, we can't disobey their persuasions.

Ako ngayon, nahihirapan rin sa mga magulang ko, laging conflict ng decisions.

So they're not here sa house because they have a business meeting somewhere raw sa Makati City.

It's still 9:34AM here and I turned off the AC on my room and go downstairs. I brought my laptop with me.

I opened the amplifiers and speaker and played classical music, its so relaxing, the whole house was filled with the sounds of piano and violin.

I danced like royale son in a palace. I walked dancing through the kitchen, The music was still heard from here. I took some bread, cereals and milk and bring it to the living room. I sat on the couch and my laptop was on my side. I took a bite on the bread and it tastes like an almond chocolate.

Btw, kagabi, I've researched the website ng Augustus University and its really a good organized website, pulido ang designs and organization ng informations. But then wala akong makitang button for student achievements or problem box. Merong student council and university head officers.

The government of Britain funded the university because of the main reason is to "Pilipino are good at their work, so we need professional Pilipinos to go serve the britain and the world" coz filipino are the best. They prefer filipinos to be their workers because we're really skillfull and smarter. And my conclusions are from a website that gives reviews sa mga school worldwide.

So kagabi antok na antok ako, after 15mins na nagbrowse ako nakatulog agad, pashneang katawan to.

So now magreresearch ulit ako sa mga reviews ng other students who graduated at AAC.

MY ONLY PURPOSE OF RESEARCHING ABOUT THIS THING IS PLANS.

PLAN A.
Find something odd that you can alibi to your parents to not enroll at the AAU. For UP

PLAN B.
If you can't find something, then continue your path.

So for the first guy na nagpost ng review nya

Bro6544
I graduated at Augustus University and its a one of my best decision I've ever made for myself. Im Nicko from Northern Luzon Philippines, and I travelled just to enter that prestige free education University. At first I have no background of the school but as I enter, I start to realise everything. I really appreciate the University that formed me for about five years, I took Pre-Medicine program, I'll gonna continue my dream to be a Pediatrician, I'll gonna still choose AAU for my second degree or for my doctorate doctorate. But then they don't offer doctorate programs, and they dont welcome second-degree takers or in short graduate school. This ends my sharing thankyou for reading mine, please vote helpful if you're convinced to me.

Oh god, If ever I entered that school, I couldn't continue my dream, to be a Internal-Medicine Doctor. So ngayon, kukunin ko nalang program is biology.

Second account who shared another review

LosingU24
I'm not a graduate of Augustus University bec. they kicked me out of there. I just failed three subjects because I was suffering from depression and homesick so I can't focus from my study, I prefer to lay down on my bed rather than enter the school. I warn you people who wants to enter here. THERE'S A LOT OF BULLIES IN THAT SCHOOL. There's no room for failures and repeaters, they don't tolerate bad habits, I swear they will find you doing shits out there. The people in the highest position are really awesome they can manipulate and change your life in a second, please be good to them.

I'm scared, what if pag nabully ako there? Or something malaman nila na gay ako, for sure it would be chaos to my life. What if bumagsak din ako? But then kaya ko namang di bumagsak.

For the third person who shared his experiences inside the university

Rwejian1200
I didn't made it to the last rites. Im not a graduate of Augustus University just because of my sexual preference, Im a bisexual and one of the council officer heard about my preference then the thing passed through the whole university and lastly it came to the University President. They initiated to talk to me in a very comfortable manner but at the end he said that "there's no place for third genders here" It really hurt my heart and brain, but its okay, its part of my life, now I'm finishing law at Ateneo University. Thank you for reading this, please vote if its helpful.

This could be my alibi but then my parents dont know IM GAY pakshet, napakahirap naman ng buhay ko. And if ever mang makapasok ako sa school na yan at kailangang tagong tago ko na ang sarili ko for about for four years and its a chaos pag nalaman na gay ako.

ThriceVondy
Hello everyone, I'm thrice, I'm a graduate of speech communication at AAU and I really appreciate my four years of entering the University. It really helped me out to shape my ownself I can tell that I can do anything positively, and now I was hired regularly in a well know prestigious company in Europe, I communicate to a large mass of people. I really love myself even more, I was been paid for about 400,000 pesos, converted properly from Euro. They really prepare me for the real world. I do sacrifice a lot, like my family, social life and my happiness, you would understand if you'll gonna enter here.

Yeah its really helpful, and its really interesting to enter at that kind of university.

BTS2346
Im a foreign student proudly product of Augustus University. I really see my changes from entering that university, it helped me a lot to form my whole personality. Its really hard to sacrifice things, I sacrificed internet, my fb and my instagram by just entering to that university. They don't allow us to hold our phones inside the university even on the dorms, its really prohibited, they check your dorm regularly, they use a special kind of intranet, you can search information on a different site, like Augustus Search, they would give you a personal laptop and ipad for free, and there's no facebook, apps that can make you distracted from studying. As I can conclude that they can manipulate students, they can change your whole life literally, they discipline students properly. They prohibits taking selfies too, the software that controls your ipad monitors your activity, they format your ipad monthly so you need to write down the discussions from your ipad before it has gone, so if you're a student that can't discipline yourself then AUGUSTUS UNIVERSITY is not for you. Discipline is the only key for a good reputation and success, thats the number one virtue of AAU. By the way if you're planning to escape from that institution, you can't unless if you really need a strict medical purpose then they'll gonna kick you out from the university, there are large walls that no one student can escape unless if you'll gonna explode the walls.

Oh god, its really worse, I think I can't live without internet, facebook, and instagram. Please sana di ako makapasa dun

There are hundreds of entries but these are top reviews so yun lang mababasa ko, the rest is kailangan kong magtanong pesonally sa mga graduates.

Maybe I should face the fate that I would enter the Augustus University, And advance ako magisip kaya alam ko ng makakapasok ako haha.

Prepare your manly self Jordi.

-----x---------