Dammit Glitch

Light shone on Ana's unconus face as she layed on her side. The room she was in was a pale gray room, the floors were stained concrete. Her short blonde hair was wet from the water dripping from the ceiling.

The room was dark, but still light enough for someone to see five feet away from them. The rooms door swung open, a short figure mumbled something as he switched on a light making the room brighter. He took a look at the sleeping And, just left on the floor.

"Dammit" he growled as he went to move the girl to the cot on the left side of the room, "I told him on the bed, stupid glitch" he lifted up the young girl and placed her on the small cot. The he stormed out of the small room. He slammed the door shut, leaving Ana jolting awake.

Inside she was terrified...well she was also terrified on the outside. She didn't know what the hell was going on. She was shaking. Wrapping herself the the surprisingly warm blanket.

"Where am I" she whispered quietly to herself. She curled u into a ball and stared at the wall.

Dark stormed up the stairs, his face was pissed, his fits were ready to punch Anti's face into is gliching face.

"ANTI, WHERE THE NAME OF LUCIFER ARE YOU" he bellowed.

"CalM YouR ArSe DOwn, I'M RiGht HeRE" the giching Irish demon apeared in a puff of smoke.

"We have something to decuss"

"AbOut ThE giRl. Or aboUT DeAD?"

"Both"