chapter 2

I had so many questions that night.like who killed mom she wasnt sick.
Why did Dad not want to tell me? And why does he trust Mrs Smith so much? She's the only one he talks to that much but he rarely speaks.

I was ten.i did not need to always see guns but I was used to it. I never spoke about it at home or school or even church. Those were the only places I ever went to.

"Isabelle?" Mrs Smith shouted from the kitchen. It's time to get up. Am awake considering the fact I barely had enough sleep last night.I was up thinking.Its time for school and the bus would be here any minute.

I get up and head to the bathroom still thinking.I often wear trousers but I decided to wear a skirt today. Mom got it for me days back and I wore it to church a Sunday before yesterday.

" Oh Mrs George your daughter looks spendid. Happy Sunday." A church attendant had commented. It made me like it more.

"Breakfast is ready Izzy" Mrs Smith shouted as I ran down the stairs.

I sat on a dinning chair as I seeped my hot cocoa and had a bite of my bacon.

I never missed a single day of my routine. I always lived same days over and over again. Weekdays I go to school.weekends I stay at home or go to church.

But this week was a bit different. Dad was sad. I didn't go to church. And Mrs Smith hadn't finished a single sweater or socks or hat for me.

I had all this in mind but I had no one to talk to. Mom was gone. Murdered I supposed. I had zero friends at home only at school. And they weren't allowed to visit. Why? I don't know.

Am not a normal child am not a regular kid. All the things my mates did I found it boring and time wasting. Maybe because I wasn't allowed to do those things.

"Have fun" Mrs Smith waves me off as I entered the bus.
I sat on the middle sit in between Biular and Jay.

"Cool skirt I like it"Biular whispers running her hand through the printing on my skirt.

These two are my only friends I guess I could call them my besfriends.

"Thanks" I say letting out a sigh. After squeezing my lunch into my bagpack.

I love school. Maybe because it's the only place where I get to be me.

That was me. I've changed alot six years later.......

* Please like,share,vote and comment!
Thanks
Xoxo miss__lech
©2018, miss__lech
All rights reserved
No copy cats!!!