Monday Mornings

Oh how i hate mondays. I have to get up early and go to hell to see boring teachers, fake girls, and stupid people. The only good part was seeing Sam and Kian.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My stupid alarm clock went off. I got up and headed for the shower. Once i was done in the shower i grabbed some undies and my bra then i put on some ripped skinny jeans and a tank top, i put a crew neck over the tank top.

I went back to the bathroom brushed my teeth and then put on foundation, mascara, eye liner, and eos lip balm. Then i went to put socks then slipped on my black vans.

I grabbed my phone and backpack then went downstairs. I found a note from my mom and it said 'Have a good day at school today. I wont be home until tomorrow, i left some money for you. Love you'

I sighed. I wasn't that hungry today so i just waited for Sam and Kian to pick me up. About 15 minutes later i heard a honk, it was them. I walked outside and got into backseat of the car.

"Hey gurlllll" Kian said in a sassy girly tone. Sam and i just laughed.

"Hey" i said bluntly

"Sup" sam said

We talked about absolutely nothing, like always, them we got to school. Ugh.

We got to school as soon as the bell rang and we ran off to our first class; english.

__________________

a/n sorry this was a short chapter the next one will be longer! 😊