Lauren.

Pain; physical suffering or distress; mental or emotional suffering or torment.

Love; a profoundly tender, passionately affection for another person.

Hate; to dislike intensely or passionately.

____________

Pain, love, and hate is what i feel all the time. Like love.. I felt love towards my best friend Sam Pottorff. Yes, THE Sam Pottorf. We've been best friends since birth. Our mothers have been best friends also. I know that i shouldn't feel this way toward him, but i do.

Hate.. I hate myself.. I hate the way i look. I hate everything about me..

Pain.. when I'm not with Sam and Kian all i feel is pain. They are the only people that make me happy. They are always there to help me when I'm not okay. Thats why i like sam and kian, they always help me through my things and have been there for me even through all of the bullshit. I don't know why they are still there for me, i put them through a lot if shit but I'm glad they are still here!

My name is Lauren Olivia Landcaster. Im 18 and I'm in my last year of high school. I have hair that goes down to my lower back so i guess you could say it was long. I have blue eyes, I'm 5'6. I cut myself to get rid of the pain.. i know i shouldn't but i do. I lost my brother Kyle and father in a car accident about 2 years ago, it still hurts. My brother was everything to me, he was also like another best friend to me. I told him EVERYTHING. My dad was an amazing guy. He would always make funny faces to make me laugh, he would tell me funny jokes. I miss them so much. Sometimes i wish it was me thy died instead of them..

Before my dad and brother died my mom had twins. Jake and Abby, they are 5. They are so cute and i love them. Jake reminds me of my brother Kyle a lot..

I used to be in gymnastics, basketball, and volleyball but that was before my dad and brother died. I don't really do anything anymore.. I go to school, sit in my room or hangout with Sam and Kian.

Im nothing special, just a girl needing help..

---------------

a/n So this was the first chapter of the book! I hope you liked it! 😊