Chapter 11 - Second Day

Camila's POV

I could feel someone's hand on my shoulder, shaking me like crazy. They were telling me to wake up or else I would be late. I groaned and wiped my eyes. The girls were awake already? How?

"Mila, we're going to be late! It's 7 already!" Lucy screamed, making my head hurt.

"Vero, control your girlfriend. Chill out guys, we have an hour and a half to get ready." I yawned.

"Mila. There are 5 of us, an hour and a half, and only one bathroom to use!" Lucy yelled again. 

"I can use my parents bathroom! Vero.. You and Lucy take a shower together and Ariana and Ally can go seperately.. If they want." I said smirking. They both nodded. I guess they were taking it slow. It's probably wayy too slow for Ally though.

"Mom! Are you cooking breakfast already?" I yelled, causing my voice to echo throughout the house. I got no response. I got up and slowly walked to the kitchen. There was a plate full of eggs, bacon and pancakes and next to it was a note. 

Hey mila darling, I cooked you breakfast before I left for work. The juice is in the fridge and by the way, Sofi's with me and your father's also at work. I love you, have a good day at school. - Love mom

I walked back to where the girls were and told them that breakfast was on the kitchen counter. They all nodded and Vercy headed for the bathroom whilst Aliana (Ally and Ariana, thanks for the ship name my loves) went into the kitchen. I headed to my parents bathroom and took a shower.

Once I got out, Vercy and Aliana were already done. Wow, they're quick. I sat down on the table and started eating my food.

"Damn mila, what have you been doing?" Ally jokingly winked.

"Ew, stop Ally. I was caught up in my thoughts, that's all." I responded.

"Sure sure." Vero laughed.

"What time is it?" Ariana asked.

"It's 20 past 8." Vero answered.

"Do you guys just want to head out now?" I asked, still munching on my food.

"Yeah, let's go." Vero said and everybody nodded their heads.

I hopped into Ally's car because I needed to talk to her about Ariana. Vercy were in Vero's car and Ariana was in her own. Ariana was in front and Vercy was at the back. 

"Ally.." I said.

"Yeah mila?" She asked looking concerned.

"You better not hurt Ariana. She's a sweet and caring person that doesn't deserve hatred and undesirable love. You need to take care of her, she's fragile and vulnerable. Break her heart and you'll regret it.. And promise me that if you need to end the relationship, that you'll do it in the nicest way possible." I said with seriousness in my voice.

"I promise you I will take care of her. I've never felt this way about someone before. It would usually be the other way around, her chasing after me.. But I'm chasing after her. If I'm doing this just for her, then she's pretty darn special mila." She said truthfully. 

"Wow, you must really like her then." 

"Yeah, no doubt about that." She said smiling.

We arrived at school and Lauren and her group were at the school's parking area. Normani, Dinah and Lauren were around their cars chatting. When Ally got out of her car, their faces lit up. But when they saw me get out, they were confused. Vero, Lucy and Ariana hopped out of their cars and walked over to Ally and I; when they did, Normani's face was full of anger. She walked over to us and looked like she could kill someone. 

"Ally, what are you doing with these losers?" Normani was spitting fire everywhere.

"Mani, chill. Mila had a sleepover and invited me." She said smiling. What is she doing? She's playing with fire! You're going to get yourself killed Ally!

"I will not chill! Is this the reason why you werent answering my texts yesterday?" She pointed at Ariana and rolled her eyes.

"Yes. Why does it matter who I'm with anyways?" Ally said, with anger in her voice.

"Because they're losers Ally! Gosh, are you stupid?" Normani raged which caused Lauren and Dinah to walk over to us. Oh great, just what I needed right now. Ally quickly glanced at Ariana who was now clinging onto me with tears running down her cheeks.

"They're not losers Normani! You don't know anything about these lovely girls so stop calling them rude and horrid names! Do you ever stop for just a minute and think about their feelings?!" Ally yelled in Normani's face. Normani's expression changed and she was silent, "Oh yeah.. thats right, you don't care about anyone except yourself."

Ally grabbed Ariana and started walking away, wiping her tears and kissing her forehead. That's the Ally I was looking for. I turned my head and Normani was still silent, but looking down at the ground as if she had lost hope in something she was passionate about. Lauren grabbed Normani and walked into the school building while Dinah walked over to Vercy and I.

"Hey guys, I'm really sorry for what we've been calling you and stuff. Well, what Normani's been calling you.. I hope you forgive us." Dinah said with a genuine tone in her voice.

"It's okay Dinah, we forgive you. You haven't done anything wrong." I said hugging her. She hugged me tight and then went over to Vercy and hugged them.

"Thank you guys so much. I'll see you around." She waved and walked off.

"Okay, so what Ally said about them was soo true! Dinah is such a genuine person! I like her, I think she's a good person." Lucy said and Vero and I agreed.

"We should be going to form now, it's quarter to 9." I said while grabbing my bag and heading to our form room.

A/N - Oooh tension between Normally! I know, I know.. Two updates in a day? But how?! Well you see my fellow readers, I have no social life so I spend my holidays at home. Im so lame, I know. I have a question for y'all, please answer this... Who is your ultimate otp? Mine's Camren (hence the username). Love yall :)