Chapter 32

Jace's POV

If i'm going to be totally honest, Jacob and Hunter are freaking me out. Both of them are getting way to close to Ali, and i'm not okay with that. But i know Ali will make the right decisions on what she wants to do.

It's a Friday night, i'm all alone watching Netflix on the couch like usual. My parent are out of town and my siblings are some place, hell they're always somewhere new.

I thought I heard something in the kitchen, but i didn't thing much of it. I mean, this is an old house and all. i turn the TV up louder and just try to focus on the show. But there it is again. I tun my head the direction of the kitchen, i see a black figure.

"Hello?" i said.

I got no response, so i tried to focus on the show and just forget what i saw. All of the sudden i feel a hand over my mouth. The last thing i remember was my phone lit up, I got a text.

11:53 p.m.
Ali💛: Night babe. ly!

Ali's POV
I texted Jace about 40 minutes ago and he hasn't texted me back. Usually he's still up, but i guess he fell asleep early. i'm not that worried, he must have had a rough day.

Both of my parents got home today from and anniversary vacation they took, they were both pretty tired, much made me the only one awake.

I got up out of bed and headed downstairs, for a glass of water. As i was filling my glass, I heard a knock on the door. As i slowly made my way to it, i heard it again. I looked through the little peep hole. I was a little scared at first, I mean why would someone be knocked on my door at like 12:40. As i look through the peep hole i see Maxine standing there with a bag. i opened the door and she immediately starts talking.

"Hey Ali, is it alright if i stay here tonight? My parents are in a major fight, and i really don't wanna deal with that right now," she said nervously.

"Yea girl, come on in. I was just getting some water when i heard you knock," i said letting her in.

"Thanks girly," she replied.

"Anytime," i said while we both ran up the stairs heading to my bedroom.

We both plopped on my bed and got on our phones. We had a little small talk, just to catch up because we haven't hung out in a while. I put my phone down on the table next to my bed, she followed but on the other side.

"Night Maxine, sorry about your parents" i said.

"Night, thanks for letting me sleepover" Maxine said.

"Anytime bestie" i said while drifting to sleep.

——————————
a/n
hey guys. that you so much for the support. i promise this book will hopefully get much better. you guys are great. love you guys. comment what you think should happen next. i'll update soon. 💛