twenty three // scarlett

*slightly edited*

it was around 10 pm and my mum was asleep, so i quietly went out to the balcony with my journal, my phone, and my earphones. it wasnt that windy outside so i ddint have to worry about the wind blowing my journal away. 

i put my earphones on a listened to some all time low. i opened my journal and started writing. 

it feels really stupid to write out in the balcony when i could just write in bed. but i think better if im outside, to be honest. 

anyway, so michael and i are going to hang out tomorrow. oh god i am so fucking teriffied. im not teriffied of that fact that im seeing michal, im teriffied of the fact that i might do something really stupid to make him know my feelings for him or maybe for him to think im stupid and he wont like me anymore.

i stopped writing and took deep breaths. calm down scarlett. calm down. stop being such an idiot and stop making stupid scenarios in your head.

i dont know why, but i have this feeling that michael wont like me. i know its really stupid, considering the fact that michael and i have skyped over a thousand times and hes already seen how i look like. i just have this feeling that i wont be good enough for him.    

i closed my journal and sighed. i layed my head back and closed my eyes. what am i gonna do. i looked at the moon and tears started to form in my eyes, i really dont know why. 

i closed my eyes again and let the tears fall down.

(a/n: like the showers that are bitish)