3- Crushing On Woods?

Searras P.O.V

We got back from the movies kinda late, sense we ate after, so we all stayed at Matt and Amanda's. Sam, Mariah, and I got to stay in the spare bedroom and all the boys were in the living room.

In the middle of the night I got up and walked downstairs kinda hoping woods would be up. I kinda have a huge crush on him. Even though we met today, we already have a lot in common.

To my luck all the guys were up. I tried to turn around and pretend I was never there until someone said.

"Searra! Come play truth or dare with us!" Gunner yelled with a huge smile. I blushed with embarrassment. I look at the floor and walked towards them. They were sitting in a circle on the floor. I sat in between woods and gunner.

"Okay now that we're all ready I'll start!" Mike said enthusiastically.

"Truth Or Dare, Searra." He added.

"Ummmm, Truth." I replied nervously.

"Are you crushing on anyone in this room right now?" He asked.

I could feel my face heat up. I knew I couldn't choose truth again after this or else someone will ask who.

"Y-Yes." I replied once again.

Almost everyone's faces lit up. I wonder why.

"Okay, my turn, Woodland, Truth Or Dare?" I asked blushing at my crush.

"Easy, Truth." He replied.

"How many people in this room like me?" I asked. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a few people shaking their heads.

"5" he said fast hoping I wouldn't hear but I did. I look around and there are only nine people around me. I look around and see boys with red cheeks. Gunner, Woods, Cj, ConnEr, and Paul. I looked at woods and smiled.

The game went on for a while but when it was finally Mike's turn to ask he asked me again.

"Truth Or Dare Searra?"

"Dare!" I replied fast.

"I dare you to pick someone in this room to do 7 minutes in heaven with." My eyes went wide.

"3...2..-" he started counting but I cut him off.

"Woods!" I almost screamed.

I face palmed physically and mentally. He stood up and offered me his hand. I took it and he took us to a nearby closet.

Woods' P.O.V

She chose me. Is all I kept repeating in my head.

Once we were in the closet she started ranting about how much she liked me. But she was talking to fast so I couldn't understand what she was saying. I chuckled a little then leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

It was a long passionate kiss. She pulled away gasping for air. We looked into each others eyes, smiling like little kids.

"I like you too." I said.

Her smile got wider. And in a blink of an eye she crashed her lips against mine. I pushed her up against the wall and deepened the kiss. She giggled through the kiss causing me to pull away and laugh. We were both gasping for air from both the kiss and laughing so hard.

The timer ended and we walked out. Everyone had fallen asleep on the floor and Searra walked up to the couch and layed down. I picked her up and she giggled again. I layed down on the couch and put Searra on top of me.

We cuddled until we fell asleep.

590 word count