FlashBack bite 87

5 year old nKiki POV

I was in my favorite place Freddys pizzaria.And my mommy told me to not run off but I want to go see my foxy at pirates cove so I waited until she wasn't looking i ran off.

"Hi foxy"

Foxy was looking around for me I guess.

"Down here foxy"

Then he looked at me and smiled.

"Whos it going lass i haven't seen you in a long time mate"

Then the the meany joanathan came over and her had on a freddy hat.

"Hey you little baby why are you talking to the stupid fox,you should she freddy hes better."

My mommy told me if I didnt have nothing nice to say dont say it at all.I took a deep breath.

"Hiya Joanathan,I dont think its nice to call people or in this matter foxy names,and no thanks im not a big fan of freddy,so thanks for the offer"

It looks life joanathan didnt like what I said becausri looked like he was mad.

So he pushed me on the floor and kicked me.then he called some of his friends and they started to get me up.some one kicked my in my eye and I couldn't see.

Then everyone started to scream i looked up and there was blood I frount of foxy.and there was joanathan laying on the floor with no head.

"Foxy??"

He looked at me like he was going to cry.then my mommy picked me up and carried me away.

"Wait mommy it wasn't foxy fault,MOMMY WAIT NO,FOOOOXXXXXYYYY!!!!!!!!!"

After bite 87

Foxys pov

It has been about a week since bite 87 and since then they closed down freddys frezbears pizzaria.

I was sitting in pirates cove behind the currents.every now and then the gang would come and ask me why I did it but I would never tell them.

Then I heard music which means puppet was coming.

"Hello foxy are you okay"

I just ignored everyone.

Then I realized I had to tell them they would fond out sooner or later so I guess I would be the one to tell them.

I opened the currents and everyone walked over.and when I say eveyone I really mean freddy,chica,bonnie,puppet,and bonnie.

"Ye all really want know dont ye"

Everyone nodded.

"So what happened,well it saryed a while ago,everyone knows about how no one was a big fan of me so one day I meet this little girl named Nikki and she came to see me everytine she camed.until one day she came over and this little boy came over and started to beat her up.And you all know what happens when we cant control our anger then........well you all know."

"Wow so you really had good history with her"
freddy said.

Time skip brought to you from phone guy

Nikki POV

Its been 13 years since I seen foxy.
Now I had brown hair and one blue eye thanks to joanathan.

My mother and father passed and since I was 18 i lived with my friend Brianna she said when she was young she had a crush on bonnie so I wasbt the only one sad.

Finally i had to get a job so I seen flyers saying that they fixed freddys pizzaria and they needed a night guards.so later me and my friend called and said we needed a job and they gave us the job.

So now me and my friend was giving me a new tour of the pizaria we walked passed bonnie,freddy,chica,puppet,and some new weird animatronic called springtrap.

When we got to pirates cove our manager opened the current and foxy looks just like remember.

I didnt know if my plan would work so I sat a note on the stage floor saying at night shift meet me in the office.

P.s this is nikki

s this is nikki