Heart Breaking

nikki pov

heheheheeh know that i know what their really using for i could just kill them and leave this hell hole i call once and for all.lets see who should I kill first the bear,the chicken,the bunny
I have an idea I can kill the fox.

I pick my red giutar and walked to pirates cove well because it's 5:59 and yup there's the bell.

Time skip

Nikkis POV
As I watch the last chief leave I hopped off the cove and went straight to the kitchen,I grabbed a big 12 inch knife ignoring chica questions of why I have a knife. I looked back at her and she backed up I guess finally knowing my eyes were black.I started walking towards foxy chica started calling my name more worried and started following me.I raised the knife to foxy because his back was turned talking to Freddy.right when I was about to stabbed him in his back i was forced to the ground."Nikki what are you doing"I opened my eyes to see Bonnie pinning by arms down.instead of telling him anything I head butted him and he fell groaning holding his head.i stood back up to ran towards foxy tackled him to the floor until Freddy grabbed me off.chica grabbed my arm and I pushed her off and Bonnie grabbed my ankle pulling me down.i kicked off and was grabbed from behind by foxy.next thing I know I was powered off and everything went black.

Brianna POV
I was on my way to say sorry to Nikki for over reacting but when say her trying to kill everyone.ehen foxy grabbed her I ran in and shut her off.
Everyone was getting up and walked towards her." Dose anyone know why she was trying to kill y'all" everyone looked around until chica was said her eyes went black when she came in the kitchen.nikki started moving again so I guess she was powering back on and we all backed up but foxy.

Nikki's POV
I opened my eyes and seen foxy arms around my waist I stomped his foot and he let go of me.I backed up and was against the stage.Foxy started walking towards me. "Nikki whats wrong with you why are you hurting us"
I reached my hand back and grabbed bonnies guitar the closes thing I felt. "Because I can!!" I grabbed the guitar and hit foxy with it causing him to fall back on the table.

"Nikki that's enough torture for today I'll let you kill them another day"
I know that voice that's Goldie.he walked out from the hallway.

"Goldie what did ye do to me lass"foxy was getting back up rubbing his head.Goldie grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.i did nothing but smile,smile at foxy the way his face,seeing the love of his life in the arms of another.

Chica stepped up. "Hey you stupid golden idiot where's the real Nikki.thats not my friend Nikki has green eyes not black what you did you do.You better start talking before I get the hat and shove it up your.."Bonnie covered her mouth so she wouldn't talk.well thanks because she was annoying.

I looked in the back and I seen that hoe Brianna. "You know I know who fault it is.you know the one that got me upset enough to Doubt everything I know haha" she gives me a look a look that she saying she messed up.Everyone looks at who I'm looking at,all the attention is on Brianna. 
"Well you wanna say something or just let even more bad things happen Brianna Elisa Rosemary"
She looked at me tears threatening to fall.she blinks and tears already failing.
"I'm sorry Nikki I just over reacted and.." "and instead of talking it out you take action first,you know I don't even care anymore because I'm gonna leave this hell hole.And me and Goldie are going to be together no foxes.
Foxy looked at me,ohh I love to see his face,the face of when everything you love dies.aw look the fox is going to cry.
Ding Ding Ding Ding
Oh there's the bell.
"You better go Goldie wouldn't want to get you caught" what made foxy start crying was when Goldie kissed me on the lips and walks back into the darkness.

Authors pov

As the day went on the gang did their preferences and Nikki song songs. At 12:00 the gang went straight to the kitchen following them was Brianna.

Once in the kitchen foxy broke out into tears crying about how his lass left him.Bonnie and Freddy were trying to calm him down while chica pulled Brianna out into the hallway closing the door.
"What was Nikki talking about what did you do to get her upset"

Briannas POV

I don't want to tell her it's embarrassing.telling what did sounds selfish.but I have to.
" well I was going to tell Bonnie something,but when I got to the door he was telling her that he.....he likes her and Nikki knows I have a crush on him but I over reacted. And when I over react,my mind makes things up and I trust it.so I thought she was going to say yes but she came out when she heard me crying. I pushed her away and ran home.I guess I should've never over reacted but...now I know that Bonnie will never love me." I broke down crying I used my own selfishness and hurt me friend.

Nikki's POV
I was sitting on Goldies lap while he was reading a book on his bed,well because he has a hidden room in the pizzaria.He flipped the page and I heard the girls talking. I got up and was pulled back. "Where you going love" "to see what the idiots are talking about I'll be back" I walked towards the hallway were the girls were talking.

Time skip cause I don't like explaining

Nikkis POV
I walk into the kitchen where everyone stops and looks at me. I can only see glances of them. Brianna crying while chica comforts her,foxy silently crying while Freddy tries to cheer him up,and Bonnie well gives me a hateful glare. I walk to the cabinet and grab some chips walking to the door and stopped something is taking control of I can't focus..
"You can stop her,and you can save me"

Then I turn around.i don't know what happening I have no control of my body I can't hear or talk.

"Play the song in reverse and help me.Please just hurry....."

I'm finally in control again everyone was just looking at me like they saw a ghost. " what do y'all want a smack on the head stop starting at me" I walked back to Goldies room,when I walk in he's sleep with the book on his face snoring. i walk up and take the book off his head and aww he looks so cute,I closed the book and sat it down.um it's only2:03 I could sleep. I sat my guitar down and yelped as I was pulled down.i relaxed as I know it was Goldie.But I fell weird I know I love him but something doesn't add up. When I'm near foxy I fell a tad bit familiar aura near him.
in just gonna shove it off it's nothing important probably

Omg this was one of the longest chapters I kinda got upset writing this cause I remembered I don't update or post chapters a lot so thank for reading.

Any ideas of what should happen