Three

The teacher left us with a hefty sigh of relief and twenty items of equations which will consume half my notebook. Every student watched as his trail leaved the room, and the chatters turned back. But it was of no gossips and annoying paper throwing, but overwhelming pat of recognition to my intuition. But it doesn't end with those words, while others bring some notepads and asked me to teach them.

After several examples of equation, many catches up and left me. But Simon stayed and sat next to me, like he have something to tell me. And he began.

"People here are leeches," his voice too vibrating and loud. "They come to you when they are in need."

"And so you are?" I said with a hint of joke.

"Say I am. At least I'm honest. See that one," his finger pointing to Greg Morgan. "The king leech of the leeches. The one who earns medals through sucking blood out of his preys."

"The act speaks for itself," I said. "You don't need to tell me, everybody else do know."

"But I'm just warning you man!" he said with an accent of an advice. There was seconds of silence. "How about this year's tour?"

Changing topics. "A waste of time. What is more than evil than schooling?" I said.

"This is cool you know. And it's not for a lifetime. Understood?" he kids. "And in a matter of fact, your isolation in this room, will turn out to a friend making person. Don't want that?"

"If so. Tell me one thing that will force me go and think up to that," I said. "At least one?"

He moved his head nearer to my ear and whispered.

"I'll make some out of that," I told him.