Chapter 7: Sleepover Pt1

OH BOI IT'S THAT TIME! Happy Pride Month! And I have a comic I made about but I haven't published. I tried to the day I finished(The day I made it) But the only way I could was through my phone.. BUT IT WASN'T WORKING! I have finished it like last week .-. Or two weeks.... Imma say two weeks. I'll try to publish it. ANYWAYS... TO THE STORY!

(Flare's P.O.V)

I quickly eat breakfast and brush my teeth. 'HURRY HURRY!'  I think at I spit out the mouthwash. I'm not late, I just need to be super early. The reason why is because of this conversation we had during lunch.

~FLAAAAAAASSSSSHHH BAAAAACCCCK~

(Still Flare's P.O.V)

"So guys," Josh starts as he takes a bite of his salad "I was thinking if we could all come to the school early and chat." Me Justice and Mavis look at each other. The three of us know what each of us are thinking. "Sure! It would be fun to get to get to know you guys!" Mavis says with a smile "Yeah! And I would love to know how Josh and Shadow met!" Justive says smirking slyly. "Oh...My.....GOSH!FOR THE LAST TIME WE ARE NOT-" Shadow quickly pauses and looks behind him. "You okay man?" Damien says with a confused look. "Sorry guys, I thought I saw something." "Are you sure your ok? I mean, you just paused like something hit you." Josh takes another bite of his salad. "Yes Josh I'm fine, don't worry about me." "Ok I'm just saying."

~FLAAAAAAASSSSSHHH BAAAAACCCCK over~

"OKBYEEMMASEEYOULATER!" I rush out the door quickly passing people as I go. I bump into half of them and I quickly say sorry not stopping or looking back. I do a high jump across the street and into the grass almost hitting Josh and his two friends. "How did you do that!?" Shadow looks at me like I have two heads. "Do what? Jump over here? It wasn't that far." "Yes it is! we are like 5 feet away from the street!" I look back to see he is 100% right. "I dunno, I ran without stopping so I'll just say big running start." I sit next to Josh under the cherry blossom tree (Yandere simulator? No? ok lets move on)

My two friends Mavis and Justice walk up to us "Hey guys!" Mavis waves and sits down, Justice does the same but next to Mavis. "Soooo.... Do you guys have plans for this weekend?" I ask trying to break the silence. "Well... I have this thing I have to do but its only for a few minuets." Shadow shrugs looking at the ground. "I don't." Damien says looking up from his phone. "I rarely have plans for the weekend... So no, no I don't" Josh says while gazing at the clouds.

"Perfect! Me, Mavis, and Justice was going to have a sleepover at my place! So since I think we are good friends, I was wondering if you all could come!" I plaster a warm smile on my face.. I think I'm to nice for my own good. "Sure that sounds amazing!" Josh pretty much sounds more excited than the other two. They just have worried faces. "Wouldn't your parents be concerned that Boys are sleepover at your house?" Shadow raises an eyebrow. "Yeah.. Especially your dad..." Damien hugs his legs and rocks back and forth. "I see you have a bad reputation with dads." Mavis smirks. "My last girlfriend's dad was strict and every time I try to wrap my arm around her.. He would pretty much glare at me.... His glare killed..." Josh pats his back. "Chin up my boy! You guys broke up so it's fine!" Josh does that cat looking smile again.

(

3           <-------------- Like dis   

(

"You are not helping Josh." Damien glares. "Ok ok! Sorry!" Josh pouts and crosses his arms. "Anyways... After school is over go home and grab your things and come to my house. I made a group chat and I texted the address." "Yes ma'm!" Josh playfully salutes.

~ Timeskip brought to you by the black hole in my heart! :3!~

(Josh's P.O.V)

"Mom! I'm home!" I close the door gently cause my mom told me to stop slamming the doors. "Hey sweetie! How has your day been?" My mom hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Good! I got invited to a sleepover!" "Oh that's great! do you want me to drop you off?" She says at she puts her red hair with black streaks into a ponytail. "No, my friend gave me the address and I can go when I'm finished." I say as I take off my backpack and set it down next to the door. "Well ok then, I have to go in a little bit. So make sure to lock all the windows and doors if I leave before you." "Ok mom! You will probably leave before me because I have some stuff to pack." 

~Timeskip brought to you by my lazy butt not wanting to get up!~

(Flare's P.O.V)

HA! Winning is so sweet! I look down to see Justice on the floor in defeat, Mavis proud for being close first., and Damien just laughing. I hear the doorbell ring and I open it. "Hello! Come in!" Josh looks around and playfully rolls his eyes. I was going to close the door but Shadow came dashing in and bumping into each other which resulted them into Shadow belly first on Josh's back and Josh belly first on  the floor with his arms out, I bet he's worried about his nails. I don't blame him, they look great! They are blood red with black hearts on them. "Oww..." Josh is able to cough out. "Sorry sorry!" Shadow gets up and takes his hand out to help Josh up. Josh happily takes that offer and grabs Shadow's hand and Shadow helps him up. "Hold on." Shadow says still holding on to Josh's hand. "Yeah?" Josh asks turning back to Josh. Shadow takes Josh's other hand and looks at his nails. "Did you do this yourself?" Shadow looks up into his eyes. "Yeah?" "Oh! They look great!" Shadow smiles as he looks at Josh. "Thanks!" Shadow lets go of his hands and goes to the couch. "So. How did it feel?" I ask. "My back hurts.."  "I'll take that as an amazing" I put my arm around his shoulder and I lay him on the couch. He lays his head on Shadow's lap and I see Shadow looking down at him. Something tells me this is going to be a good weekend.

1200+ WORDS! I read Dear Starboy today but I feel heartless cause I didn't cry when everyone else did... I was checking what it was about and I got super hooked to it. Btw I have a new story coming out called MelsPlanet. It's inspired by Eddsworld Featuring my rl friends! Coming out real soon. I started this on the 10th or 12th but as always I procrastinated(And Wattpad was being a jerk.) And finished this chapter on the 17th. Anyways see you in the next chapter my lovely gems! <3 Edit 10-11-18 that thing is cancelled. I'm so lazy that I gave up at the cover of it.