They are like Twins

She said-Luna R : I don't know , I am not a O,B and A  expert, lets ask someone that might be a one of them.¨ She is referring  to , my sweet baby Dipper and the one baby I don't really like for some reason , Evan. I said back to her-Bill C : ¨Of course let's look for one maybe we can ask the lidarian first.¨ Luna and I walked over to her and of course I had to ask so I said Bill C : ¨Hello  there miss I just have a question, are you a werewolf perhaps by any chance ?¨

            I asked her in a calm and smooth  voice , she answered me back and she said this, Lilly:¨Number one is my name is Lilly and two yes I am a werewolf a beta to be exact  so what do you want human ?¨ she said in a protective voice yet it's calming.  I said Bill C:¨Look Lilly,yes we both are humans, but we don't get why Evan and my sweet Dipper are connected to each other at all is something rare or something , please tell us something that could give us a hint.¨ I said a mercy and calm voice, she said Lilly¨ Look they are cute and all but you would have to go to a forest in LA and yes it's something could break your heart and is also something really rare.¨ I asked this,Bill C: ¨Can you please write down the directions and how long is it yo get there ?¨ I said in a panic and yet  calm voice. 

She said Lilly,¨I guess I could just wait here for a sec for the map.¨ Lilly went to the computer and  she putted in the dictions for us and printed them out and gave it to us. Lilly said this to us,Lilly:¨ Now the forest in LA is called The Starfall forest it's not a long  from here it would take about a day to get there,and also don't make them mad whatever you do, go to the house who has the sex great witch.The sexy great which has long black hair with strands of white in them and she has two different colored eyes the left is teal and then the right is a mix between a green and blue.She also has a sexy body her name is Lilith, be nice to her take a car there is a sign that says ¨turn left to go in to The Starfall Forest.¨ then turn left and get out of the ca of if you wanted to, fly get on a plane ask if you could go to The Starfall Forest  that is the easiest route,and I hope this information kinda helped you out a bit.¨  I said- Bill C: ¨ Thank you for this information and yes it helped well I guess we would going now huh.¨ So Luna and I had to back and get the babies and they were still on the table but they we hugging  each other ! oh no, not on my watch. so I grabbed my baby Dipper,And he cried,actually they both cried because me and Luna did the same interaction but she did it a bit rough and I did it a little bit nicer.  I put my sweet little baby Dipper in the basket and Luna did the same thing but she had her own basket to put Evan in. 

We went in the a deep crimson car which is Lunaś car and we drove all the way to the airport called ¨Los Angeles ¨ its the name of the county ok whatever I am not going to judge.We went inside the airport, we order tickets to Star Forest and they gave it to us se we went in to the airplane.My swee Dipper and Evan was there,it was a 5 hour trip in turned out to be 7 am in the morning.We grabbed the  children and went into the forest where right there in front of my eyes was a sexy witch named Lilith.

I went to her without any hesitation and I said to her Bill C : ¨Please can you help my sweet little baby Dipper out of the the bond with Evan please I beg of you.¨ I said in a melodramatic and caring tone...

{Hey everyone if you like the series and want to see more please like, comment,and follow my channel and also I am going to do Lilith's story if you guys are interested in reading .

Love you all <3}