Chapter 1

The pain, the never ending pain. I shocks my spine and head. I yelp as the pain begins, but it's not a yell, it’s a whine, and my thoughts change. Swirling deeper and darker in to blood thirsting thoughts. I’m calmer now. I have had a meal after all, a wondrous, Feast.

I awake in the morning, My clothing ripped and torn. What happened? I ponder as I wash my face. I sighed heavily and got my things for school, I approach the door and Jessie opens it, blood dripping on her face. I looked at her a bit shocked but then I realise she’s blistered on the arms “ babe?” She growled at me “ Yea, Yea I know I’m Blistered I was Stupid.” she sighed and put aloe vera on her arms before wrapping them and putting on her jacket. I looked at her “ Do you know what happened to me?” she just kissed me quick and handed me my backpack, as she yanked her purse from the cats grip. “ Lets go” I guess she didn't .

I sit in the science lab with Jessie, that Eros kid was near, glancing at us every now and then. I knew he had a crush on my girl, I didn't care, she was beautiful after all.

Once lunch rolled around we sat, but I got up and got that Eros Kid. He was a flustered mess as he sat Next to us. “ Uhm. . .I-uh. . .” he pushed up his glasses and looked away. “You're a shy kid huh?” I tried to lighten the mood. He just continued being red. Jess groaned and looked at him “Look, we know you're not just a normal french kid, were aren't either and we need to know what mystical thing you are. We will tell you what we are if you tell us.”

I could see the wonder in his eyes, and then he finally spoke to us. “I-Im a Warlock. . .”he had a very alluring voice, it was way more mature than what he looked, deep and rugged. I spoke “ we were right, I'm a werewolf, I hope . . .” Jessie smiled “and I'm a vampire” His face light up “that probably explains why you're so gorgeous~” he covered his mouth, I didn't mind. “ I'M SO SORRY!!” Jessie smiled “ I appreciate the compliment but-” she grabbed my hand and put in on the table, still holding it. “ I have a boyfriend~” He looked down “ I knew you did . . “ she sighed and looked at the kid “ meet us behind the school after schools out, kay? “ he nodded and went back, I ate and went on with school.

I went behind the school with Jessie and we waited, she hugged on my arm until Eros showed up. Jessie looked at Eros “ Prove to us you're a warlock” He sighed and said something, fire appearing in his hand and golden roses in mine “ a gift to your girl~” jessie giggled “ you're one charmer~” she winked at me, this was her plan, my palms got sweaty as I waited, And I looked away. She pulled the poor kid into a kiss and bit his lip, turning him into a vampire. She stepped back and went to me, the poor kid fell, he had fainted. Then I saw something emerge from the school and I picked Jessie up and ran as fast as I could into the forest.