SHUYANG- "Please, Shuyang"

There's this thing you have been hiding for quite a while now. And that is, your death after 6 months. And you are surprised becase
Everyone still managed to say how pretty you are.

Even if you're sick. But deep inside, you really don't know.

"Hi y/n" shuyang greeted you while smiling, shuyang. Your only boy best friend who you can trust with alot of things. Except, your sickness. You haven't told him yet.

"Hi" you greeted back, but you gave a short smile.

It hurts to see him smile, knowing if you will still see that smile up above.

"You know? Always smile, it looks good on you" he said which made your mood a little lighter.

"You need to smile too. You really do. Whatever happens, please smile." you said, he tilted his head in confusion as you realized what you just said.

"Oh i mean, Always smile too." you said.

You don't wanna tell him yet. He has been a great friend to you and you don't wanna make him sad. not now. Not yet.

You both went to class.

"The president is here, keep quiet" your secretary said, making them quiet.

Since you're the president, you had to make announcements. And take the responsibilty.

"Did you all do your homework in english? Page 213?" You asked the whole class.

"Yes" they all said

"Okay, be honest. who didn't?" You asked them as one of them raised his hand.

"Me"

"Okay, do it now, faster, ms. lai will come here anytime now" you said, he nodded

"Nextime, be responsible. you're all in grade 6 now, everyone from the elementary department is looking up to you." you said

You'll sure miss to give them announcements, keeping them quiet, and make them the most peaceful class there is.

You'll miss all your memories together.

Every single piece of it.

"Okay, very good y/n, the principal is so proud of you, keep it up!" Ms.lai said

I checked on the student who didn't finish his homework awhile ago. And it turns out, he's already finished.

"So, did you all do it?" Ms.lai asked the whole class.

"Yes ms.lai" we all answered

"Okay then."

[Timeskipped]
It was lunch time. And you were with shuyang. And people are looking at you two as if they have just saw the perfect couple at school. But you shook off those thoughts because he was you best friend.

"So...can i ask you something?" You asked him

"Sure" he plainly said while chewing his food.

"Yah! Don't eat with your mouth full!, by the way, here it is. what will you do if i'm gone?" You finally asked him. Eyes full of curiosity.

"Huh? What kind of question is that?" He asked, looking at you with concern.

"Nothing, just asking. seriously" you lied, you wanted to tell him. You did. But you can't.

"Why ya asking this? Of course I don't what i'll do..." he said.

"Jeez i was just asking but it does not mean i'll die!" You lied

Why are you lying to him? It's because you cannot bare to see him sad because of you.

[Timeskipped]
Three months passed and you're almost done with grade six or should i say... you are gonna graduate from elementary. But sadly, you won't make it to graduation.

"I can't accept it y/n...why does this have to happen to you?" Your Mom said while tearing up

I just smiled at her.

"You need to accept it for me mom." you said, your family gave you the last hug there is. little by little, you started feeling weak. But you still managed to get to school.

"If only the operation is not that expensive..i would've let them- " your dad didn't continue his sentece because he was already starting to tear up.

"Dad, listen. It's okay..." you said.

"How are you so calm at this y/n?" Your dad asked

"Because we kind of don't expect it that much. but hey, it's fine. just accept it" you said to them. Trying to at least cheer them up

But at the same time, you're also sad that you'll leave them.

[Two months later]
You stopped going to school already. but shuyang just kept calling you. And this time, you answered the call.

Shuyang's POV
"Shuyang. c-come.. over i have
s-so-something important- important to tell...you " y/n said. What worries me the most is her voice. Is she alright?

She used to be cheerful and all. But now her voice tells it all. She is not the same as before.

I saw her, with the doctors and her parents sorrounding her.

I started getting worried.

"What happened..." i asked her.

"Mom...you explain..." y/n said as her mother started explaining everything to me.

I teared up.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

And tears escaped her eyes.

"I'm sorry...i just...didn't want to tell you..."she said, looking at me with sadness.

"But..please...keep...on...smiling..."she said weaklyZ

"I can't smile. i only smile when you're around! please don't leave me y/n..."

"I tried my best not to leave you or everybody else.but...it keeps getting worse...i'm sorry shuyang...i'm very sure that you'll find someone like me..." she said

She's just gonna leave me just like that?

"Please take care of yourself shuyang..."she said

"Please don't go..." i said. As her parents started crying

I knew that there was something she was hiding. since the day she asked me what am i gonna do when she's gone. But i kept my mouth shut after all that. And. Now i realized that i should have given her all of my time.

"Please shuyang...be happy...for me....there's always someone or something in the way...it...might...help...you...forget...me...
Soon.."

"And please tell yuna...to...take my place..."

"Please shuyang..."she continued.

"I can't...accept this" i said,

Her mom was trying to comfort me, but i just can't calm down...

"Fine...if that is what makes you happy...i'll try to be happy for you..."i said

[Months passed]
Months already passed, i still couldn't forget her. She was a nice friend. And yuna, the vice president, already took her place.

Everyone in the school missed her. She left everyone thinking.

But still. i don't know what happpened, she just left me like that.

It was not easy for me, even my hyungs try to comfort me.

Everyone tried to comfort me, but i cannot. But because of the promise i have given, i have to smile. I have to be happy.

And i need to keep smiling everyday because it was her last wish for me.

"That's a very hard task you gave there y/n..." i said.

I laid the flowers.

"But I'll always try my best..."

Sorry if that was a little boring for you guys hehehhh