Chapter 2

They were only an hour into the bus ride, and Greninja was getting bored now. Raichu fell asleep and Braixen and Sylveon were talking about something he wasn't interested in. He didn't feel like talking to his friends on the other side of the aisle, worrying that he'll wake up Raichu and get a thundershock on him later. So, he tuned out the world by plugging in his headphones and putting on some music. He just started outside the window the whole time.

30 Minutes Later...

"Greninja." Braixen said turning around and looking at the frog, who's eyes were drooping, from between the two seats. No response. "Greninja." She said once more before resorting to a punch in the arm. "What?" He said, waking up a bit. "I'm bored." She simply said. "Alright what do you want me to do about it?" Greninja smiled while shrugging. "I'm bored too." Braixen rolled her eyes out of annoyance, not that he was annoying or anything.

She looked over at Raichu, who was still asleep and an idea came to her. She nudged Raichu, waking him up from his nap. "What is it Braixen?" He yawned. "How about I make a deal with you?" Braixen offered. "If I switch seats with you, you'll sit with *ahem* Sylveon and I'll sit with Greninja. Deal?" A slight blush crept onto Raichu's face. So far, only Greninja and Braixen knew that Raichu had a crush on the Eeveelution. "Fine." He said looking down.

Luckily, Sylveon didn't hear anything since she had her ears plugged with ear buds, watching a YouTube video. So, Braixen and Raichu switched seats.
"Oh, hey Raichu!" Sylveon greeted. "Why did you switch seats?" Raichu, flustered, stuttered, "B-Braixen asked if I can s-switch seats with her." Sylveon nodded and went back to her video.

As Braixen started getting comfortable, Greninja gave a sly smile at Braixen, "You are an evil person." He simply said. Braixen giggled. "Well, sorry that I put him on the spot, I just wanted to be with you." Greninja put his arm around her shoulders as she leaned on his shoulder.

About 2 Hours and 30 Minutes Later...

"Okay anyone stopping at uhhhhhh Victory Road, this is now your stop." The bus driver over the intercom said. "C'mon guys this our stop." Lucario told the group. They all walked to the front of the bus and got out.

No matter how many times they went to Victory Road, it always seemed to amaze them. Since the Pokémon League is a very important time where people can cheer on their favorite fighters, they put on a lot of lanterns, fireworks, lights, carnivals and festivals. Well at night time anyways. "Wow." Sylveon said as she watched in astonishment of the size of the city. They were all only standing at the entrance at the city, thinking of what to do next.

"Ok, first things first. We have to sign-up." Luxray said. "Then we can do whatever we want for the rest of the time that is left." Arcanine added. "Wait, which hotel are we staying at again?" Gardevoir asked. "Oh! On the bus, my parents texted me saying that we can stay at their place tonight. Since the whole family isn't visiting." Braixen smiled. "So we don't have to pay a hotel."

Braixen's family was huge. She had a mom and dad, 4 brothers and 4 sisters, older and younger. Which is why when the Pokémon League occurs, if they have enough room, they offer the friends to stay at their place.

Time Skip-

Apparently a lot of Pokémon decided to sign up last minute, or all of them that is. The lines were really long and the line moved an inch every 10 minutes. Plus there were only two of them. Greninja and Lucario were on one line, while Raichu and Arcanine were on the other.

One hour into the line, Greninja's stomach growled. "You didn't eat this morning." Lucario raised an eyebrow. Greninja, in response, shook his head. "I woke up late." Lucario rolled his eyes. "Well, how about we get something to eat after this?"  Greninja smiled. "That sounds great."

After 2 hours in waiting in line, they finally signed up for the League. They went to have a quick lunch in a fast-food place, where they talked about what they wanted to do. They all agreed that they could go, by themselves or with someone, to where they wanted to go and had to meet up at the fountain in the middle of the city at 10:00 P.M. latest. 

The rest took off and went to explore the city, leaving Greninja and Braixen by themselves at the table. "You don't have an idea of what to do?" Greninja asked. Braixen shrugged, "No, not really. I mean, I already remember and know this place already." Greninja nodded, understanding what she meant. "Well, how about the carnival? Just me and you." A sweet smile grew on her face. "Okay, let's go." She said, before grabbing Greninja by the wrist and running out the door.