Seirin's first lose

Hey guys, you ready to dig deeper into this Kuroko no basket story. Also if you guys are wondering who is the next one shot, it's between Kuroko and Kise. So which ever one you want you should hurry and vote before I do the other. Also I know that we met Midorima and we just met Aomine so if you want one of them than please comment. Last thing, I'm not only entitled to doing the Generation of miracles, If you want Hyuga or maybe even Izuki than I can do them too. So you may want to hurry and vote. Now on with the story.
.
.
.
.
.

The game started and (Y/n) had the ball. However the ball was immediately stolen by a boy with glasses and his eyes closed. She looked shocked as he faked pass to the front and actual passed it behind him. A boy with light brown caught it and shot.

"Sorry!!!" Shouted the boy. The ball made it in. (Y/n) looked shocked.

"I thought they called themselves the opening act." Said Hyuga with a growl. (Y/n) looked confused.

"When did they say that?"

"When you were talking to those girls." Answered Izuki.

"We are the opening act." Stated the captain who was a third year named Imayoshi. "But that doesn't mean we're not good." He smirked. (Y/n) frowned. Izuki had the ball and passed it to Kagami. Kagami caught it and went to dunk it. He dunked the ball and the points were 2 to 2. Touou started scoring more points which ended up giving them 8 points. (Y/n) got the ball from Izuki and shot. The ball went in and the score was 8 to 4.

"Damn it, their no push overs." Said (Y/n) angrily. Hyuga tried to shoot it but it missed. A second year named Wakamatsu caught the rebound and threw it to Imayoshi. Imayoshi caught it as Izuki went to stop him.

"I won't let you score." Izuki jumped up. Imayoshi did a lay up and the ball went in."A double clutch?!" Momoi was smiling thinking her analysis was perfect for each player. Ken frowned.

"Damn it. They have a higher score than us already." Ken sighed seeing the clock at 6 minutes. Riko frowned with him. The first year with light brown hair known as Sakurai shot it again.

"Sorry!!" Shouted Sakurai. Hyuga looked annoyed. It than missed. "Oh, Sorry!!!" Kagami tried to get the rebound but another Touou player tapped it in. Seirin got the ball and Izuki passed it to Hyuga who shot and made it. Imayoshi had a smirk.

"We'll try your play." Imayoshi threw the ball to Wakamatsu. Kuroko tried to jump and get it but couldn't reach. Kagami jumped up.

"Don't try things you aren't used too!!" Yelled Kagami. Kagami caught the ball. Izuki smiled.

"Nice job Kagami. You too Kuroko." Izuki got the ball and it got stolen. He stole it back and passed it to Kagami. Kagami went to shoot it. He jumped up.

"Your native!!!" Kagami performed a jump shot. He was blocked from getting to it as the ball hit the rim. (Y/n) jumped up with Imayoshi and got it before dunking it into the hoop.

"If your gonna shoot,make it!!!!" Shouted (Y/n). She landed and the game continued. Hyuga got in another shot as Kuroko set a screen. Momoi frowned a little.

"It's getting some people's information." Started Momoi catching Mihara's and Miyata's attention. "Tetsu-Kun is hard to predict so it's not easy to figure out what he's going to do. However, that's what made me fall in love with him. Kagami-Kun is the same way, I can't see his potential, it's to high to see where it ends...or even begins, it's going to be hard to get a hang of him. Another one is (Y/n)-Senpai, she has potential to where I can't even see it. Even if I did document her dribbling style, it doesn't mean we can stop it. It's unpredictable. You two were her old teammates, can you tell me anything?" Mihara and Miyata shrugged.