1

I woke up to the sound of sirens from out my bedroom window.
Tired, I glanced over at my clock on my nightstand to find that it was 2 AM in the morning.
I could tell they were cop cars by the red and blue lights illuminating my curtains.
In this town theres usually no need for the police in general. So though I was tiered I was extremely curious. I got up from bead pressing my feet to the floor boards of my room. It was late October so i could feel the cool chill of the night air on my thighs as I crept to my window.
When I drew back my curtains the sudden bright light makes me flinch.
I squint to make my eyes just better there were multiple cop cars surrounding my neighbor Stacy's yard.
It was weird that there would be cop cars outside her house. She was friendly with a contagious smile. She never did anything wrong. She wouldn't even hurt a fly. She would be the last person to have a run in with the cops.
That's when I saw something that interrupted my thoughts completely.
That moment, That's when it all started ...
I saw an unfamiliar man pulling a body bag on a stretcher from Stacy's house.
She was the first and definitely not the last of the many murders to follow...
————————————————————
First chapter complete thank you for reading! <3