New friend or something more?

"I'm... Antoine.. Griezzman. Football player from France national team. "

"Oh, good. I felt I saw you before. Nice to meet you Grizzi"

"It's cute you know my nickname. Are you my fan ? "

"Little bit. I'm fan of all cute footballers. ".      wink

"So you want tell I'm cute? "

"Yea. Mutch. "

"Thank you Iri, you are beautiful. I hope you have time today"

"Yes, of crous. You want take me somewhere?"

"Maybe. Do you want?"

"Sure. If you want. You are single, right? "

"Yes, I am. But I want change it. What about you? I think all girls like you are taken with handsome hot boy."

"I'm too single. We wanted go to Starbucks. Let's go?"

"I know better place that Starbuck. But if you want go to Starbucks really mutch, we can go."

"I don't need to go to Starbucks. Let's to to that secret place."

My heart stat shaking. I have butterflies at my stromach all time when he is talking with me. He have perfect eyes, smile, perfect voice, parfume and hairs.. And too he is famous footballer. Perfection.

He call taxi and we are going somewhere. I don't know what he want do and where at it make me little bit nervous. He all make me nervous because he is really prefect. My type of boy what I can die for.

Antoine's POV

I think, no, know, I met the most beaitiful woman at the world. I'm tottaly sure I start falling for her. Oh my god.

Now we are at way and cute is she don't know where. We are going to night club where will be some other footballers. Mainly from France and Columbia. I thing she will be enjoyed if she love football as she said.

Irina's POV

Finnaly we come to some night club. When we go out into taxi I start heat loud music. People's inside must have good fun. I don't know why he take me here but okay.

"So we are here. Here is my favourite night club. I was here with my friends from team. They will be here today too. And some players from Colum..."

Are he kidding me? Colubian  team? James?! I want ask him if he will be here too but finnaly I don't ask.

"Eh,good. Let's go. "

"I hope you will enjoy it Irina. You can met here your favourite footballers and make new friendships. If you don't want go to club we can go to another place. Taxi still here so we can.."

"No, its good. Let's go! "

We go inside and music start be really loud. I hope I don't will meet James here.

"Hello Grizzi! What you do here with this sexy girl. At hotel aren't mutch people's so you can go here with her.."

I hear some boy as he start talk with Antoine. First I  get scared its James. But It was Benzema. I feel he is drunk.

"Karim, why you are always thinking about pervez things?  It's my friend. Only new friend! "

"Okay bro, just "friend", everybody will believe. And at night when I will come to hotel you will be here at bed with her. Haha "

"Karim, you are drunk and I think you don't know what you are saying. Go and start conversation with someone else. "

"Good luck with her bro. And don't forget use... "

"Karim!"

We say this with Antoine at same time and then start laught. Karim start laught too and then go away to bar buy some next alcohol.

Then we start dancing with Antoine to slow song from Bruno Mars - Marry you. It was really romantic. He take his hands to my ass. Oh my god. I feel I want kiss him. I stop dancing and we are looking into our eyes. Oh my, he start kiss me. Really passionetly and hot. I feel I start feeling for him. I forget James. I hope.

I really hope I forget James. But suddenly.

"Hello! Can I have you girl for one song please? Only one song. "

I start kissing with Antoine and look to that boy. James Rodriguez, boy which have hot night with me yesterday are standing next to us and want dance with me. Oh nah.