Meet Lukasz

I'm sitting and one bar chair at club and I think I  look sad. Somebody see it and come to me. I think its James but he isn't. It's some  blond boy. Antoine? My heart start shaking. No, he went away. It's someone else.

"Hey, girl! Why you are sad? Go and enjoy night with me! "

I don't know how he means Enjoy night with me. That voice I know. It's Karim? No, he don't have hairs and this boy have hairs. Three boy at one night. Oh good, why?!

"Who are you?"
I must tell it so loud because music is really loud.

"You don't know me? Guess! Today here are only footballers with their girls. So I don't will be someone else. Guess "

"Mmm," I start think what footballers have blond hairs

"Marco Reus?"

"Haha, Not! He have blond hairs and I have dark hairs. It maybe looks here I'm blondie"
He said and laught

So some dark hairs players. His voice is like Polish.

"Lewandowski? "

"No, but good idea. I'm too Polish"

Nah, I don't know mutch Polis players.

"Kuba? or.. Lukasz Pizczek?

"GOAL! I'm Lukasz. And you?

"I'm Irina. Nice to meet you."

"You look sad. What happened? Your boy leave you?"

"Emm, something like that"

"Oh, poor you. Can I try make your mood better?"

"You can try. "

"Okay. Go and dance with me. Slow song is playing now. "

We go and start dance. Song was really romantic. I wish James dont see us because if he will see us he must start think im Bitch - he, Antoine and now Lukasz.

When song ends I look to clock. Time was 23:42.

"Lukasz, Its late. I will go back to my hotel."

"Can I go with you? "

"Mm, If you want."

He call taxi and we go to my hotel..
At taxi was dark, only sometimes some light from outside comes to car.

"Can I?"
Lukasz suddenly ask

"What? What you want?"

He give his hand to my leg.

"This. Can I? "

"Yea.. If you want"

I look inside his eyes. His eyes often get bigger when he looks at me. I feel he wants kiss me. He close his eyes and slowly comming to me.. I too close my eyes. But then I remember what happened with James, Antoine..

"Sorry Lukasz, I cant"
I said and open my eyes. He open his eyes too and sad looks to me.

"Why beautiful? Something wrong?"

"Maybe I falling for another boy, sorry. "

"Can I know who is he? Please. "

"Emm, James Rodríguez..."

"Haha, you love married boy. I think you don't have chance. He knows you?"

"Yes.. I can't tell you our story. It's secret. "

"Okay. But then you will be broken"

"Mm, you don't know. "

Then we arrived to hotel. Lukasz was little bit angry so he still at taxi

"Bye, I hope I will see you agin princess"

He said and give me kiss to my neck.

Lukasz's POV

Im really glad I met Irina today. She us beautiful, friendly funny girl. Maybe I want be more that friend with her. But she said me that think with James. He is married and Irina don't have any chance I think. But its her problem. I hope one day I will meet her agin. I'm sure today it wasnt last day with her.