Six

+++ semi-mature content

Ella's P.O.V.

He lifted the hem of my shirt and his large hands slowly moved their way up my body. He pulled away and looked me in the eye.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked with a smirk perfectly painted on his face.

"No."

"Perfect," he said in a low and morning rumbly voice which made me feel things that I had never felt before. It sent a wave of pleasure down my spine.

His hands started to explore while keeping his soft lips pressed against mine, sometimes moving to my neck and giving me time to open my eyes and examine his body. It was smooth, yet muscular. He was strong and powerful, but he made sure I was okay. He pulled my shirt up enough and let his hands do the talking. He would only stop and ask if it was ok. He made me feel safe, even though he had definitely given me weird vibes before. Now, there were other vibes I was getting, and I liked these much more.

It started to get hot. I could feel myself sweating under the weight of his body and I know he started to sweat too. His fingers were delicate and moved in ways I had never felt before. He slowly moved my shorts down and I could feel him start to mess around. He moved with precise movements that sent me squirming with all sorts of new sensations. With one hand he held down my wrists above my head. My stomach and a sliver of my upper chest were showing. He had so much power and it felt so good. I could tell he knew what he was doing. I was in good hands, or rather, good hands were in me.

It was a strange and new sensation. I wanted more and more but I didn't want to lose the momentum we had begun to stir up. He would kiss up and down my body and whisper things in my ear that I thought only happened in movies, but I guess most movies do happen in LA. He kissed my neck and moved his fingers in such a way that I felt something. Something new. Our heavy breathing was now in sync and I'm glad that he closed the door.

"Oh my God!"

I tried to say it quieter but I guess I couldn't help it. New experiences can do that to a person. Ethan leaned up and kissed me long and hard. I could feel myself getting to a new place, new heights. My body was moving in ways I didn't know it could. It moved with such fluid motion and in perfect harmony with Ethan. Heavier sighs started escaping me. I didn't know what was happening. I tried to keep it contained, but I didn't want to. Then, he started to go faster and faster and I felt it coming. Suddenly, it felt like everything, every single cell and every atom in my body had just exploded. It started in my toes and went all the way up my back, and then back down to where his fingers entered my body. Everything was bliss and Ethan knew it, too.

With my mouth agape in pure pleasure, he seized his moment to kiss me again, and I felt the passion this time. Everything started to wind down, and it didn't feel forced. He kissed me gently and then pulled away suddenly. He stood up, and with a smirk on his face, he left the room.

what the fuck just happened?

did he seriously just?

he just left.

what the actual fuck, Ethan.

I just sat there, shocked by what had just happened. After a few minutes, I stood up and slid my shorts back on. My body was sore in places that haven't ever been sore before. I quietly walked back to my room, seeing as everyone was still asleep. I went to the bathroom and walked back into my room. I looked at my body in the mirror, it somehow looked different. I couldn't wear those clothes. Call me overdramatic, but I felt used in a way I never ever wanted to be used. I changed my shirt and put on a bra, and then I went over to my closet and got a new pair of underwear and shorts.