Chapter One:

"Briannnnnnnnnn!" Toad yelled out, his high pitched, nails-on-a-chalkboard voice. He is currently jumping on the bed, throwing cards everywhere.
"What do you wANT, you little annoying cunt?" Brian yelled from the kitchen, downing his 50th vodka and Coca-Cola mix. He rubs his eyes. The last thing he wanted, especially while being drunk off of his ass, was having an actual little living fungal infection bothering him.
"I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE, AND SOME-" he huffs softly. "SOME VERY CREAMY CREAM."
Brian sighs. "Ugh, okay! Hold the fuck on!" he yelled at Toad. He gets up, stumbling softly. He goes to the fridge, and grabs the whipped cream, before going to the cabinet and getting a plate, and some chocolate bars. Brian opens the bars, putting them on the plate. He then squirts the whipped cream into the plate. He puts up the whipped cream, throws away the wrappers, and walks to the bedroom. "Here you fucking go!" he yelled at Toad.
Toad stops jumping. He looks at Brian, then the plate. He grimaced. "I didn't want THAT cream," he walks over to Brian, throwing the plate before climbing on him, straddling him. "I want a very SPECIAL cream~"
(Oof, not done yet. I'm still working on it, I just have a long day ahead of me. Have a wonderful day, my lovelies, I shall work more later. ^-^)