plotting a goth plan

It's been a long while (3 weeks) since you haven't seen the day of light, you bet you look plain as milk, you miss Micheal, Henrietta and the other boys, you hope they will rescue me from this hell hole called "the vampires hide out". It's sicks of hair spay, hair dye, nail polish and clamato juice. They even try to make you drink that awful red shit and you tried to fight it, but failed. It makes you wanna...........you know *BARF* . GREAT!!!!!!! now it smell like vomiting  because of you. You will not stop fighting until you see Micheal and the others, "please guys i hope you help me"!!! *Cries hard*

MEANWHILE AT HENRIETTA'S HOUSE....... (Henrietta/PETE/FRIKLE'S POV)

We finally meet at my house as usual, to think of a way to find (y/n) . I've never seen Micheal so sad....well sadder than before... We're all thinking of ways to whom want to goth kidnap her. I got a text from that little yellow blonde kid....Butters, micheal, frikle, and Pete ask what did he say. It's said...

BUTTERS: HEY YOU GUYS, OH GEEZE
I KNOW WHERE (Y/N) IS.... I CAN HELP YOU !!!

Micheal hurries to take my phone away and started texted him

HENRIETTA: WTH, WHO DID IT ??
TELL ME NOW GOD DAMNIT !!!!

BUTTERS: it was Mike Makowski the vampire leader. He's torturing her by making her one of them and forcing her to drink gross, yucky clamato juice
Worse of all, he.....he..well..

Micheal: WTF....ILL KILL THAT SUN OF............ WHAT ELSE. F**KING TELL NOW BUTTERS !!!

BUTTERS: HE KISSED HER WITH TONGUE AND STARTED LICKING HER HER CHEEK TO HER NECK !!! I felt so bad for her.

HENRIETTA: WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL KILL THAT SHIT HEAD VAMP MOTHER FUCKER. WHERE IS HE !!!!!

BUTTERS: SHE'S AT HIS HOUSE IN THE BASEMENT NEXT THE WASHING MACHINE.

HENRIETTA: thanks butters.

"What the hell does that little shit  think he's doing with our friend, and your girlfriend". Micheal shouted "I want him to suffer more than ever now" Micheal said.
I told him "what should we do to make (y/n) ours again" ? Pete said "well obvey, Where she is safe and sound, unlike her parents who are probably not even caring for her, we all have to care for her, make sure that little green hairs poser is not  toying with her mind".
Frikle included "well, how do we get her back, I mean.....we don't even I have a plan
YES I DO I said, and Micheal is thinking the samething. Micheal said " yes we do have a plan, plus look at it this way, we all knew this was going to happen one day, that's why me and hen have plan this sense day one of (y/n)'s arrival..
Pete asked "so.........what the plan ??
Me, Micheal, pete, and frikle are talking about the plan and how this going to happen, Micheal announced " THIS IS WAR, AND WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL (Y/N) IS IN OUR SIGHT, OUR HANDS, AND OUR ARMS. ARE WE CLEAR ON THAT"!!!!
We all agreed
YES!!!!!
And my mother comes in.............
: HENRIETTA, I have some fresh home made healthy snacks for you and your little goth friends.

SHUT UP MOM, GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU CONFORMIST BAG OF DEMON GEZ !!!!!!!!

MY GOD SHE JUST NEVER STOPS !!!!

Anyway......here the goth plan.....

TO BE CONTINUE....