Micheal's, Pete's, Henrietta's, Frikle's, and Stan's POV

We're all thinking of ways to get (Y/N) back, but nothing seem to work, we've tried and tried, but all else fails, Micheal needs her back, and honestly we all feel bad for him.
After finishing our coffee at the village inn. we started walking in the rain, we thought it was a good feeling but without (Y/N), it's not the same, but once we were walking along the dark streets of South Park, we saw Butters crying and get scared

"Hey Butters" raven (Stan) said
Butters reply sadly saying "oh...hey guys...what's up?"
Raven said " nothing much just sad that (Y/N) was kidnap" Butters cried even harder "but we're trying to figure out a way to get her away from count fagula AKA MIKE ALTRFAGULA I should say". "Rea....really you are ?" Micheal said " yes, I'm.....were not giving up until I see Mike on his fucking knees begging for mercy". Butters said " will that great guys, I know how to get you guys in and hopefully get out as fast as you can, I can help you, the way I saw (Y/N), she not looking too good." Everybody including micheal agreed "alright you can help, but you have too stick with us, we need her back, and I'll be fuck damn if she fall in love with fuck boy Mike." Said Micheal, Butters stated " oh believe me..she doesn't love him, if anything she hates him more than ever now, she look pale, and grossly I'll because of that gross red juice". Micheal was getting a little tick off, but had to remain cool.

We went back to Micheal house and sweet his parent just doing there own conformist crap, and started planning everything for (Y/N)'S freedom. And I've just notice that (Y/N)'S doesn't give two shits that she is missing ?? Fucking conformist parents, what the fuck are they even doing, what complete asshole they are.

Anyway, Butters showed us the map of where she is located and it's worse than we thought, she was in the changing room of a look-alike creap knock off of HOTTOPIC...IT WAS CALLED SPENCERS... "What the fuck?" Said frikle, butter explain the whole thing of Mike's plan, and looking at Micheal's face is not a good sign, but he needs to keep calm and relax, remembering that we are here still and frikle is kid as well and he gets scared really fast when one of us get fucking pissed, even for no reason at all.

So Now we have a plan and we know what to do, each of us has a position to be at and what time to go take action, Mike count fagula better get ready because us goth kids are not going done without a fight.......to the death. Micheal has so very special plans Mike, but good plans for (Y/N) when he sees her again........if he see her again.....I hope