Neighbors. (2/?)

It's been a month since your bravely kissed your crush. Progress? Nope. None. You were currently on break and happy couldn't even begin to describe how you felt. Your year was absolutely shitty and you needed a break. You played with your straps as you looked at the chips. Salt and vinger or sour cream and cheddar? You hummed to yourself as you picked up the blue bag and headed for the frozen pizza's and ice cream. You were having your girls over and decided to relax with some old movies. Looking down at your buggy, making sure everything you got was on the list, you bumped into someone. Making them swear, you looked up with ready to apologize.

You frowned.

You wanted to run.

Why was he here? You tried your best to avoid him. Leaving to class early, going to work a bit late. All of your hard work for nothing...damn.

"Watch where you are going, dumbass." Yoongi spits as he holds his stomach. You chuckle before walking to the older male and placed your hand onto his back.

"Are you okay?" You asked trying to control your laughter. Sadly, he notices. He looks up at you with anger hidden within them. To be honest that was the first time you really saw some type of emotion hidden within those beautiful brown eyes.

"What's funny-," he sighs. "W-What are you doing here?" He whispers as his back is now straighten. You roll your eyes and point to your buggy.

"Assuming that we are in a grocery store...I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest." You said as you walked over to your buggy ready to make an escape. He scuffs and walks pass you.

"No wonder why your ass is fat, eating like that." He laughs. You balled your fist ready to fuck him up.

"Oh fuck off you ugly ass bitch. At least I have an ass, you know the one you basically groped." You smacked your butt dramatically gaining some looks from strangers. Yoongi stares daggers at you.

"Oh shit, you right. Your ass did feel nice-" he runs his fingers through his hair. "-oh and I know you were trying to avoid me...you not slick." You chuckle and started pushing your buggy towards the check out lane, Yoongi follows.

"What's to avoid? I ain't scared of you."

"Yeah, but you sure are scared to make proper sentences...ain't...never."

"Boy, you ain't my daddy." You loaded your items onto the belt, Yoongi surprisingly helping you.

"Oh, but I can. That little stunt you pulled a month ago made me think that you liked me," he whispers trying not to attract attention. You face felt warm up as you shoved him lightly.

"Hm...bet you would like my fat ass on you, dream on hoe." Paying the lady, you both walked out to your car. He helps load your car. "Wait, why are you helping me?" He smirks.

"Because you paid." He says as he dangled the items he was holding earlier in front of you. Your eyes widen as you pulled out your receipt. Shit, slick hoe.

"Nimrod, you lucky I have company coming over or else my ass would be going to jail." You slammed your trunk.

"Oh, did you say that you would give me a ride?" Your eyebrows furrowed as he hops into the front seat.

"No! I insulted you. Get the hell out of my car," you opened the door and waited. He continues to stare at his phone. You sighed before slamming the door and heading towards the drivers side. He really was pushing your buttons

"You don't have a car?" You asked as you and Yoongi placed the last of your groceries onto your kitchen counter.

"I do, but something was wrong with it so it's at the shop for now." He opens your fridge and pulls out a soda. You smacked your lips before going to your room.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out," you yelled.

In fresh pajamas and hair in a messy bun. You went into the kitchen ready to put up the groceries. Your brows furrowed as you noticed the suddenly clean kitchen. A note was placed on the counter, you picked it up and read it.

"Oh, I hate him." You say to no one particularly. Walking to the freezer you grab the frozen pizza and put it into the oven. You smiled as you placed all the snacks onto your coffee table and had Netflix loaded. You were excited.

"No, it's fine I understand." You hung up and placed your phone onto the couch. All of your friends canceled. How was that even possible, not one person could make it and that irradiated you. You even had the food ready. You sighed at the thought of wasting it. Then an idea popped into your head.

In front of your neighbor's door, you bit your bottom lip gently waiting for him to answer. Door opening wide, Yoongi stares at you with a bored look.

"What? Trying to kiss me again?" You mustered a fake smile, you had to play nice.

"Wanna stay the night?" You said bluntly lookimg at him with the same bored look. Yoongi eyes widen, mind invaded with sudden dirty thoughts. "Don't over think it, idiot. My friends bailed and I have to much shit to eat by myself. You were my last resort. So, dont flatter your self."

"U-Uh sure, I'm bored anyways. Just give me a sec, I'll be over in a bit." You nod before walking back over to your apartment.

You were watching some disney movies once you felt your fine vibrate. You noticed a notification and opened. Your brows furrowed once you got a good look at the image. Of fucking course, they ditched you for a party. Without noticing you started to tear up. Not even caring about wiping them. You weren't sad, just upset. You couldn't do anything, so crying was your next resort.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was in front of your door. Wearing a black tshirt, red plaid pajamas pants and his slippers. He never slept over a girls house before. Knocking on your door, he heard a soft come in and opened the door.

"Alright loser no funny business-" he notices your shaking form and slowly walks over to you. He squats in front of you and frown. "Oh shit, I didn't mean to call you a loser. Please stop crying. I kid, I kid." He helds your wrists gently trying to pull them away from your hunched over state.

"Y-You didn't do anything, Yoongi." Yoongi places a hand on your cheeks and wipes away your tears.

"Then, why the tears?" He whispers as you were now clamed.

"My friends ditched me for a fucking party, loose pussy having asses." You mumbled with a slight pout. Yoongi stares at your cute lips and hesitantly places a small kiss on them. Your eyes widen.

"T-That's cool because, I'm here now." He pulls one of your loose cruls with a cute expression. You cooed at his cuteness still slightly warm from his kiss.

"Hey, Yoongi." He hums and looks up at you. You pulled him into a hug amd snuggled your head into his neck.

"Aish, I'm not big on affection." He mumbles but even so he slowly wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer. "But I'll make an acceptance for you, "

"Shut up and kiss me again, you dork." Yoongi laughs before kissing you again.

"We gotta work on that mouth if we going to date, seriously you talk to much shit." He laughs as he pecks your lips repeatedly earning soft giggles from you.

"Date?! Me and you...Yoongi and (Y/N)...as in boyfriend and girlfriend." Your smile widens at the thought.

"If you want," you notices his pouting lips and kiss them.

"I would love that...now give your girlfriend some kisses," Yoongi stands up quickly.

"Hmm...like I said before not big with affection." He says and quickly runs to the kitchen.

"Damn you, Yoongi!" You laugh as you chased him.

(A/N) I was really about to be a bitch a post a differrnt imagine rather than part 2 but I didn't have any ideas so...yasss.

(QOTD) What are your current non BTS bias'?
(AOTD so okay, Im gonna make a list.
-NCT: Lucas and Chenel
-Twice: Jihyo and Jeongyeon
-Monsta x: IM
-Seventeen: Vernon and Woozi
-Astro: MJ and Moonbin
-Fromis_9: Gyuri
-Loona: Chuu
-Gfriend: Yerin
-Blackpink: Lisa