Reaction: Your Pregnant

Today is the day, i have to tell evan, this cant be a secret anymore.
It has been a month of constant puking and cravings, I'm starting to see some differences in my body already.
My stomach has grown a little, But he hasn't noticed with him being busy of making videos, and i respect that.
Thats the thing I'm most afraid of, getting in his way, his dreams, his future.
He has so much ahead of him for success.
And i will be a burden, but today, today i will say what is wrong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Evan is in his recording room yelling and laughing, i enjoy hearing him, it makes you happy that he is happy, i start to touch my stomach, i think about what i have to tell him.
Will he be happy? Sad? Mad?
I don't know what the future holds.
I hear him start clicking a lot, he's finished.
I get up slowly, knowing what i have to do.
I see him having his eyes glued to his computer, what a nerd.
I start walking towards him and i put my hands on his shoulders gently.
I feel him twitch, i must have scared him.
"Babe you scared me" he said while chuckling, you sigh loudly getting his attention.
"Hey whats wrong?", oh i will tell you whats wrong.
"E-Evan, I'm....", "I'm pregnant."
His reaction was priceless, it was both happy and emotional.
"Are you serious?" He said smiling widely.
"Y-Yes evan, I'm going to have a baby" i said while tears are going down my face.
"Oh my god this is the best thing ever!" He said hugging my waist tightly but lightly.
"Wait, are you not mad?" I said while sniffling.
"What? No, why should i be, the person that I absolutely love is going to have my children, I'm the most happiest Canadian right now" he said pecking my lips.
"I-I thought you would be mad, and would leave me for your dreams, Evan i was so scared-", "I would take you over anything in this world, Don't say such things, i love you so much that it sometimes hurts me." He said while wiping my tears away and kissing my cheek.
I started to cry, he will be the best father ever.
He will be a father to them, but he will be a daddy to you, if you know what i mean ;;))