Part 6

Number of Words: 1305

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 This part started with the cleaning of Ken's house... Mr. and Mrs. Ri on. setting up all the things and make them settle. Ken's parent's room was given to Rika and Ken is in his own room... All his mom's pieces of stuff were taken to the storeroom... Rika's parent's blessed them and headed to their hometown and Ken's face turns from everlasting innocent to devilish...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Rika's Pov:

Ken went outside. What am I going to do in this new place? I have no idea about this place. It's killing me. What to do next? I don't know. I don't even know where was my college and my parents were thinking that he will help me and we both will lead our life by helping each other. What a big joke.

I heard Ken's footsteps," What is he holding in his hand? what kind of paper it is?"  He headed towards me in deep thought.

"Ri...... Ms. Feyona" 

"Mmm..." I replied to him while turning towards him slowly.

"Why are you disappointed? Is it because I called you 'Ms.'? Ms. Feyona, this marriage is nothing to me. Don't make that kind of imagination...." before he completes his sentence, I cut his speech off.

"Same as you do... Mr. Ken Daniel, This marriage was nothing for me too. Do you think I am staying with you wholeheartedly? Don't think about it"

"Since you are staying in my house. I don't want to lend you free... so you have to do all this" he handed over papers which content to do list. But I noticed the red chill breaking in his face after my small talk.

"If you don't wanna do this, Just leave the house... Ahh... by the way, if you left the house it is such a pain for aunt and uncle" he had that smirk in his face and I wanted to slap it off from him. I entered my room and locked it.

What did he write in this paper? I opened it and started to read.

To do List:

1. Cooking for all three times for me(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).

2.Housekeeping.

3.Cleaning rooms and Bathroom.

4.Laundry Service.

After reading these thinks my eyes filled with tears.

"I have chosen this life so, I have to bear it. Everything will be ok soon" I tried to encourage myself. I hope he will be normal soon.

I heard a knock on my door. When I opened the door I saw Ken's face.

"What do you want now?"

"Ms. Feyona, here you go" he handed me another paper.

"What is this now Mr. Ken?" I asked him in the same tone.

" Some rules you need to follow"

"So you have even more. Ok, Let me it..." I started to read it.

Rules:

1. Don't touch my pieces of stuff.

2. Don't interfere with my matters.

3. Don't try to impress me.

4. Don't act as a caring person.

5. Above all this, Don't ever fell in love with me.

"Hahaha...  Nice comedy, But I to don't have any idea to do this... By the way, Mr. Ken you will also follow this, right"