guys, tails and sisters

"Great they should have informed there would be no class". Demi mumbled and rolled her eyes whilst tapping her combat boots impatiently.

"Yeah, I should have go shopping right now though, you know the pretty boutique we used to go". Kayla added and Demi seemed to be heated up more.

"Nah, I'm not coming with you Kayla. You wasted my whole afternoon last month we were just suppose to take a sneak peek, lucky you Bell you had a date with your boyfie". Demi said and after realizing what she had said became silent for a moment.

I remembered though, we were at the park that's suppose to be for kindergarten. But we didn't care I remembered I was laughing loudly when he slightly pushed me on the slide.

"Sorry Bell, didn't mean to touch that topic but I really don't wanna go Kay. I have plans". Demi explained and Kayla nodded while pouting and turned to me.

Again with those puppy eyes I now I can resist it but I don't want to hurt her feelings.

"Of course I'll come". I answered sweetly and Kayla grinned in reply and stuck her tongue out on Demi.

"Now go! We don't want your plans to be delayed". Kayla playfully shooed Demi and she rolled her eyes.

"Catch up next Monday". Demi said before putting her helmet on and all we heard was the loud screech of her tires and smoke left on us.

"I would rather walk home than to ride with Demi". Kayla swears and I giggle in response.

"Me too, dang she's one fast rider".

******

"Ohhhh!! Bell! Bell! Bell! Which one is better this one or this?". Kayla exclaimed while I was checking on some summer hats.

She was holding two bikinis, on her left is a red stringed one the other on her right is a peach colored strapless bikini.

"Well personally I like the peach one". I answered but she frowned and pouted.

"Okay fine, for me the red is a bit sassy and hot but it's a little too much hotness it's a bit slutty but the peach one is perfect not to simple not to pure and innocent just in the middle". I further explain and she smiled.

"Okay, I'll pick the peach one, how 'bout you?". Kay asked and stuff it to her big bundle of clothes.

"Me?"

"Yeah, don't tell me you don't know about Troy's beach party". Kayla said then I remembered Troy is one of Hayden's friends and he's a part time life guard.

"Oh, yeah I remember"

"Don't tell me your not going". Kayla pouted again and sat on the stool she pulled from somewhere.

"I don't know"

"Aww come on. Even Demi would be there I guess. Well if your going she'll be too, come on Bell, Hayden would be there you know". Kayla wiggled her brows and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Fine I'm going not because of Hayden but for you two". I agreed defensively and she only raised a brow.

"Whatever makes your boat float Bell, come on let's find you something here". She then pulled me to the section of bikinis, great I'm wearing a bikini at the party yay!

*****

After paying at the counter, Kayla got hungry and we're now currently indulging our lunch at the famous diner Mritz.

Sipping my chocolate milkshake Kayla began ranting at something again, reason why Demi hates Kayla when she rants. Almost all she's saying is dumb and nonsense.