OHD: Chapter Twenty Three

Dr. Jose Luca Grazi

I wasn't done by no means. I still had a lot to say.

"You know, from what I heard about you guys," I sneered, looking down at the people who created Kaiden. "You aren't shit." I spat. "You never did deserve to have Kaiden as a child because you don't see how fucking awesome he is! You never will ever see that because he doesn't fucking trust you!" I shook my head, curling my lip up at the life-givers. How dare they put him down when all he did was hold them up high on a pedestal?

God damn wankers, the lot of them.

"You never will see how caring of a person he is, how he worries about other people's misfortunes instead of his own, how he will keep his own secrets if it meant protecting you," I learned that one that hard way. "He knew that you were too pathetic and weak to handle Elias, let alone Isak," I clenched my hands into fists as I stared at Cortez West, wondering how he could have been the sperm donor to someone as great as Kaiden. I watched as he reddened in anger and in shame. "So you should be damn bloody grateful that he did your job for you, Alpha," I spat mockingly, snorting. "Because you guys are trash, and you can vai all'inferno." I seethed, pretty sure that there was spit flying from my lips (Go to hell). I couldn't stand seeing my precious baby in pain because of these people, I mean, come on. Everything he did, knowing the way that you treated him, and he still had the fucking nerve to save you all?

Pezzi di mierda, all of them. How bold of them to assume that I wouldn't beat the ever loving shit out of them.

I wasn't done by any means still. The hundred or so of these people dared to look at him like he was beneath them, the mere gum on his face and that didn't sit too well with me. I turned to the fucking idiots sitting in the crowd with stupid looks on their faces, my hands on my hips as I proceeded to scream.

"All of you bastards did all of this god damn talking about how Kaiden was a monster who would kill everyone and that he was an abomination," I pointed to the man behind me, looking utterly sad and I couldn't stand seeing him in pain. How fucking dare these people? Kaiden was such a sweet man, so kind and so thoughtful and he prioritized everyone else over himself. "But this god damn abomination might have just saved you your lives! He might have just prevented hundreds of deaths," I couldn't stop now and I could hear my voice echoing beneath the conundrums of my ears. "The least you fucking idiots could do is get on your fucking knees and thank this monster for keeping your bloody pack alive! If Kaiden wanted to use his powers to kill you, he would've done so, considering that you all are figli di puttana della cagna e scadenti dell'asino," I shrugged, chuckling at my own words (trashy and bitch ass motherfuckers.) "But he loved you all too much to even think about doing that!" I yelled, my breath heaving in my chest and sweat running down the sides of my forehead.

Kaiden really loved these dodgy people and if they couldn't see how wonderful he was, they didn't deserve him.

I couldn't believe my eyes, but as every single person in the arena looked at each other before nodding, one by one, every one of them climbed off their seats, edging onto their knees and bowed their head. Even his parents had their foreheads connecting with the sand floor and it pleased me. I couldn't read the atmosphere but judging by the look of content on Kaiden's face, I could say that these dumbarses grew some bloody sense.

My baby wasn't a monster, never was and never will be.

All I saw was Kaiden Levi West, the man I loved, the only man that I would ever let top me. My baby was perfect in every single way possible and if these sons of bitches, these two-dollar shitholes couldn't see there, they didn't deserve to be in his fucking presence, to have him as their Alpha.