Chapter 1

My name is Paris. Paris le'ray. I don't know anything about my childhood. all I remember is my name. This happened when I woke up from the hospital 6 yrs ago. I'm a 16yr old werewolf wolf with no family, friends or pack. that's right I'm a rouge. (For some who don't know rouge is wolf without a pack) all I have is my wolf talking to me in my head. her name is snow. she told me everything about mates. It would be nice to find him but I'm not like her who's obsessed with it. My wolf taught me everything about wolves. she says I'm really strong because I took down a whole pack my myself but I'm not strong. they were just a weak pack. the alpha was a bad leader. I killed him in 7 sec literally. I took down 10 packs by myself. I don't start them thought. I just walk and they say "what are u doin on my property mut". They hit me and I defend myself. Who taught me how to fight u ask? I taught myself. I was currently walk on Lee Moon's territory the strongest pack in the world. how did I know it was there pack? there is a sign says "Welcome to Lee Moons Pack Strongest Pack In The World" I was walking getting ready for an idiot grabbing and say "why are you on pack grounds". I heard shuffling to my left. I turned my head left. There was nothing I look up ahead and see a boy about 20 in front of me with his arms crossed. To say he was cute would be an understatement he was hot.

Who are you and why are you here!? he asks with authority in his voice

Hes the beta! my wolf says excitement in her voice

Why do you sound excited?

you wil see is all she said them blocked me

HELLO!! I hear that voice again i looked up at him

sorry what did you say i wasn't paying attention.

he just grunted. would you pleased come with me to talk with the alpha? But he didn't sound like he was asking me he was telling me.

Go with him! snow says still excited

Are you okay snow?

yes just go with him huury up

we walked 5 min until we got to this huge house. it was white with a huge backyard. there was 3 pools back here a patio with a backyard relaxing set. like 30 long chairs and people around. it was like a huge playboy house but better. they bowed there head to the beta and gave me dirty looks. we walked in through the huge sliding door and walked in the huge kitchen.

Beta? I asked sweetly

Yes? he says with a smile

What's your name?

Jason his smile grew bigger if that's possible.

Okay we are going upstairs to see the alpha and see if you can join the pack and become a member. I like you and you don't seemed like a threat.

Why are you doing this for me you don't even know me or who i am! I asked confused

Ohh but I do....you didn't become rouge by choice you were born into it, you don't like your childhood or you don't remember it, you were in the hospital when you were younger and got traumatized. U live by yourself and have no one to talk to or play with, and your to skinny and couldn't hurt a fly and like I said before your not a threat.

How did he know that about me? I didn't reply just followed.

We walked to the elevator. The middle of the song toward the end Eye of the tiger by survivor came on. I started humming than I looked to my right and saw Jason humming and dancing to it than I started singing and dancing. It was like a party in there. When the song ended I look at Jason with his hair all messed up breathing hard and laughing.

If you get accepted in the pack we will become good friends he says with a cute smirk

TOTALLY! I say while strumming my imaginary guitar. I don't know why but as soon as I saw him I let my uptight side go and show the real me show. it's like I had a real friend

We walked to a door that said Alpha Lee Moon Office. that's kind of a cool name I said to myself.

Knock knock, no answer

knock knock, still no answer

Hmm this way he says poking his chest out like superman and a arm on his hips and pointing to the door, I chuckled and followed him. My wolf started  wagging her tail and moving a lot in joy.

What's wrong snow? I asked

No reply

Hmm she's been acting weird. The more we went towards that door it was this really nice smell came mixed with dirt

Hmm it smells like bananas,vanilla, and coconut and mud mixed? I said with dirty look on my face.

He looked at me than laughed no it smells like sex and shame he says with a deep smile

I gave him a confused look.

He knocked on the door but instead of waiting he pushed me in the front of the door than opens it..but I wished he never opened it because once he did I wished he didn't. I wished I stayed at home and not gotten out of my house. I wish I didn't see what I just saw...i wish I could die because that's what I felt like happened once he open that door...

-•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

What do you think should I continue or nah.
Please comment whatever u want tell me all the mistakes and and every bad detail so I can fix it
Thank you...dont forget to
Comment
Vote
Ty

Ps. it will get way better in the next chapter