Chapter 3

This stupid asshole bite my neck and marked me as his!!

( marking is showing other werewolf's your taken by)

I tried to push him off but he was way stronger than me. I bit my bottom lip to stop the pain. after what felt like forever I felt pleasure running through my body. I stopped trying to push him and brought his head towards me and leaning my head towards the right to give him more access. I forgot I was supposed to be biting my lip so no sound came out but I let out a moan of pleasure. he noticed this because he chuckled before removing his canines out my neck. thats when reality settled in.

WTF DID YOU JUST DO!! I screamed at him

Listen to me, he said to calmly like one of those I'm going to kill you calmly. #1 don't yell at me I AM your alpha and your MATE as you are my luna you understand

Well Arnt you supposed to treat ME equally you stupid dick!! you just fuckin marke-

I didn't get to finish my sentence before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I was trying to hit and banging and hitting his back but it was my hits wasn't working like I was patting his back.

PUT ME DOWN NOW!

Naw I'm loving the view. then he smack my ass.

As soon as we stepped into the pack house the worriers had meat, frozen veggies, And ice on there heads, legs, or stomach. I started chuckling when I seen the leader guy/ 3rd in command had ice on his neck and meat on his head. when I passed by. They all gave me a nasty glare if looks could kill I will be dead by now. Everyone in the room bowed there heads for respect of their alpha. As we were about to walk in the elevator the slut that slept with my mate came out the elevator

Hey baby. Why did u leave the bedroom I was about to re- she was about to continue until I started making gagging noise

Ew dude can you talk about that while I'm not here?

Who is this hoe?

I know she did not call me a hoe!

HaHaHaHa your calling me a hoe while you were just fucking this stupid dick knowing you have a mate out there psh you discuss me

LISTE- my so called mate was interrupted by that stupid girls annoying voice

Listen bitch! I am your luna respect me!

She's going to die #1 don't call me a bitch #2 I'm the luna #3 I don't respect anybody!

I jumped down from my so called mates shoulder than punched her in the face knocking her down, blood gushing out her nose probably a broken nose. I picked her up by the neck and held her up. chocking her I see her face turning blue. I felt a hand on my shoulder telling me to stop. with the sparks I could tell it was my mate. I turned to him What the hell do you want.

Put her down please. he asked with a pleading eyes.

Screw you! I turned around towards her squeezing tighter. her eyes closing but she's trying to fight it. I felt a nice warm thick lips on my neck it felt so good feeling the sparks I know it's my mate. my wolf purring at the sudden movement.

Please he asked again.

I threw her against me knee making sure her back made contact with it. with one final crack I was satisfied.

WHY DID YOU DO THAT You COULD OF KIlLED HER!?

DONT YELL AT ME! KEEP YOUR HOES IN CHECK!

He slung me over his shoulder and went in the elevator pressing 6th floor (the last floor)

Where are you taking me?

Silence

Fine silent treatment real mature

When the elevator stopped he ran down the hallway to beautiful Woden doors. when he open the door it was even more beautiful. big bed in the center with red and black covers, black walls, black with red curtain, a huge t.v hanging from the wall and in front of that is a nice couch, and 2 more doors which I guessing is the bathroom and closet.

He threw me on the bed. which I got up fast and sat on the floor. He went back to close and lock the door

I AM YOUR ALPHA DONT YOU DARE YELL IN FRONT OF OUR PACK MEMBERS! next time you will get punished. he Says at the end seductive way.

This man is by polar.

LAST TIME I CHECKED I'm NOT PART OF THIS STUPID PACK! I was getting pissed off he kept calling himself my alpha.

YOU ARE LUNA AND MY MATE U ARE AUTOMATICALLY APART OF THIS PACK NO QUESTION ASKED

NOW SHOW RESPECT TO YOU AlPHA.

Aren't mates supposed to be equal and why would I respect you when the first time I saw you were on top of a hoe that called me a bitch your supposed to be defending me not her now if you would excuse me I'm leaving.

As I was getting up to leave he blocked the door

YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

Who's going to stop me?

He grabbed me pinning me up on the door with my hands above my head. He looked at me deep in the eyes and lips near my ear. oh god he was hot, he was making me give in but I'm not going to show it

Please don't leave me I'm sorry. he whispers husky in my ear. My eyes closed, I bit my lip to restrain the moan that wanted to come out. stupid fucking mate bond. Me being so caught in the moment I didn't noticed he moved us to the bed and chained me to the bed.

WTF TAKE ME OUT OF THIS NOW!

No can do he whispers in my ear. this is your punishment for trying to run away, and by the way I didn't mark you yet that one is temporally.

WTF is wrong with yo-

I NEED you I just met you can't leave now or ever understand?!

wtf did I get myself into?

---------------------------