Chapter 4

You know that feeling when you are playing a game with 4 people but only paying attention to 3 of them then the 4th person wins? well that's how I fell right now. I felt like I lost. And wasn't paying attention to the winner. he left me chained to the bed 30 min ago. the thing is I can break out of these chains I just need a plan to get out of here. #1 the security cameras and guards#2 the exit #3 using a distraction. I saw the security camera on the top left in the corner. I jumped on the other side of the bed and act like I was crying. I crawled under the bed and through the other side of the bed and jumped on the chair to move the camera slightly to the bed. I had pillows set up to make it look like I was asleep I set up a mute timer for 10 mins #1 completed.There is a window above the bed but that's to obvious. I'll just go out the front door. #2 completed. I looked around the room for a mirror or a knife.

Bingo. I saw a letter opener on his desk and slide it under the door to see if anyone was there. just as I expected 2 worriers blocking the door. #3 completed. I went back to the bed and grabbed the chains. and made it look like they were on my wrist like I never broke them. I screamed for help just as I expected they both ran into the room. I scan both of them to see who's the strongest and the sensitive one. bingo the one on my left strongest. the right sensitive. this is where acting comes in. I started fake crying.

*sobs*

What's wrong? the hard one asked with his dull green eyes looking concerned.

M-my m-mate d-don't like me!

I ran in here for you to cry like a bitch because your mate don't like you!?! he asked getting mad

I'm not a bitch I'm heart broken.I fake sob I have 7 min before the mute timer goes off and it will be off mute. I need to hurry up.

Daren leave her alone you don't know what it feels like! the bright blue eye boys yells at dull green eyes which now I know the name as Daren.

*sobs* I want to talk to you alone. I pointed to the blue eyes boy.

Daren just mumbled something under his breath then leaves.

Now it's just me and blue eyes.

"Hi I'm Jamie, Jamie Jackson what's your name?

Ok listen Jamie I don't want to hurt you, you sound like a cool person so we will do this the easy way or hard way. easy way being me taking this chain ( I say holding up the chain) and me putting it on your wrist and sit over there on the bed and pretend your asleep or I can knock you out make you really sleep on the bed your choice. you have 10 sec to decide. 1,2,3,4,------

The first one. He says scared and quickly.

Good choice I didn't want to hurt you. I walked over to him claimed the chains on and threw him on the bed. 4 min before timer goes back on. I run back towards the door. I opened it slightly and slowly. I karate chopped the side of Daren neck fast and dragged him inside fast. I thew him in the closet.

I run out the front door im still on the wall to feel vibration to see if anyone is in the hall. Once I noticed it was clear I fast walked toward the elevator but there's always one idiot that walks out there room. I walked behind him sense he didn't see me yet. I kicked him in the spine soft spot and he was out on the floor. I dragged him to his room than started walking toward the elevator again.