Chapter 2 Not that big of an asshole

Y/ns pov

I was in my teams dorm working on magnet when i heard the door open i turn and see raven and taiyang yelling at each other.

Raven: Your such a douche do you even think about the team?!

Tai: Your one to talk you emo bitch!

Raven: Says the one whos been making moves on summer i'm your girlfriend!

Tai: Well maybe i should have hooked up with summer!

Raven: Your such a bitch!

I ignore it until i hear the sound of a slap i turn around only to see raven on the floor a big hand imprint on her face my eyes widen.

Tai: How do you like that bitch!

Raven was starting to tear up so i desided to get involved i stand up from my desk and walk over forming one of my repulsors i then bitch slap tai with my armored hand making him spit up blood.

Y/n: Why dont you fuck off.

Tai: Stay out of this small dick.

Y/n: Thats not what your mom told me last night.

This pisses him off he comes running at me but i form the rest of my nano armor around me he goes to punch me only for me to catch his fist.

Y/n: Wow is that all you got?

I then deliver a hard upper cut that knocks 2 of tais teeth from his mouth.

Y/n: Get out of my sight you two timing ass hat.

He stands up as he walks out of the room pissed i turn to face raven she is still on the floor tears in her eyes i hold my hand out for her.

Y/n: He was not worth it.

Raven looks up at me holding the spot where he slapped her i help her up and pull her into a hug her eyes widen in shock.

Y/n: Come on someone as pretty as you should not be crying so dry those tears.

Raven: T-thank you y/n..

I nod as i help her up she smiles at me i see the hand print left by her so called boyfriend she has tears in her eyes i then pull her close hugging her.

Y/n: I'm here its ok.

Raven starts to sob we stay like this for around 10 minutes until i pick raven up and put her on her bed.

I smile at her as she lays there holding my arm i slowly start to pull my arm away.

Y/n: Well i should get back to work on my nano suit.

Raven: No you are staying here with me.

Y/n: Bu-

Raven grabs my arm and tightens her grip on it. She then moves over making space for me to lay down next to her.

Raven: Lay down right now.

I nod as i lay down next to her she smiles and pulls the covers over both of us.

Raven: Thanks tin can your alright.

Y/n: Your gonna call me tin can?

Raven: Yeah you walk around in a tin can.

Y/n: Whatever pretty bird.

She smiles and snuggles into my back i blush at this she smiles knowing that she made me blush.

Y/n: What would tai say if he saw this.

Raven: He can go fuck himself. I'm aloud to cuddle up with my friends.

I nod and turn away from her but she gets annoyed by this and forces me to face her she then snuggles into my neck i blush she smirks and slowly starts to fall asleep.I blush as i start to fall asleep.

Timeskip to when taiyang and the others get back to the dorm still y/ns pov

I yawn as i wake up only to see taiyang looking at me pissed.

Tai: What are you doing?

Y/n: Taking care of raven you just left her after you slapped her.

Tai: Stay away from my girl.

Just then raven starts to wake up she looks at taiyang pissed she then wraps her arms around my waist i blush as she looks at taiyang.

Raven: You lost the right to call me yours when you slapped me in the face now all i want is my tin can.

Tai: Whos tin can?

Raven: Y/n of course.

Y/n: Keep dreaming pretty bird.

Raven smiles as me blushing she grabs me pulling me back onto the bed she then snuggles back up next to me.

Y/n: Raven l-let me go please.

Raven shakes her head in a no fashion.

Raven: I dont want to.

Y/n: Fine you win.

Raven then does something random and kisses my cheek i blush taiyang looks pissed but he hides it raven falls asleep next to me i smile and fall asleep next to her.