O N E

Letters

IT has been a month or two after Y/N joined the guild

IT has been a month or two after Y/N joined the guild. The month which she had joined she found an egg and from it hatched what is known as an exceed.

The exceed had chocolate colored exceed with dark brown socks and ears, and a cream-ish colored tail. Y/N named her Lorelei after a siren. The rest of the Ashes, a name they came up with when referring to their group, had joined different guilds because the magic council would not allow any of the children to be in the same guild unless they were related.

Celine and Daisy had joined Mermaid Heel. Thorn joined Blue Pegasus. Mabel, Joseph, and Roseleen were able to trick the council into thinking they were siblings, even though they were actually cousins. They joined Lamia Scale.

Somehow, Cosmo, Parker, and Malachi tricked them into thinking they were brothers and joined Quarto Cerberus. North joined a guild known as Sabertooth.

The Ashes still kept in contact via letter or lacrima. Y/N had finally mastered her deception magic and used it on her and her friends to hide their identity.

She had refused to change their height or body type because "I've only tried it on fruits and objects and they come out disfigured. I can only change your skin tone, hair style and color, eye color, and I'm currently working on how to change the voice." this is what she told them when they asked.

They had used her deception magic to go to Water Lust and take on jobs. Only the members of Water Lust know it's them. Unlike Y/N, the rest actually spend time with their legal guild. Y/N chooses to avoid them by just taking a handful of jobs or just exploring other places.

When she uses her deception magic she usually goes with this other girl. She has honey blonde hair and blue eyes. Y/N calls her Undine, after a siren.

Currently, she is walking to Fairy Tail with a package from the master of Water Lust. Master Ozland had asked her to bring the package to Makarov. She reached the doors of the guild and braced herself for some type of craziness going on.

Once she walked in a table went straight towards her. Her eyes widened as she ducked, she whipped her head around and looked at the table then whipped her head back around.

"Who threw that?" Y/N glared, a fiery aura growing around her. These were some of the first words she had said besides when she joined.

The aura reminded Natsu and Gray of Ezra, so they started to get nervous. "H-he did!" They said in unison pointing towards each other.

Y/N sent one last glare in their direction before sighing and finding Makarov. "Finally talking I see?" Master Makarov raised an eyebrow taking a sip of his mug.

"From master Ozland." Were the only words she stated and handed him the package. He opened it to reveal a stack of letters. He started to flip through each and finally found the one under the name Fairy Tail.

"Hm, alright. Y/N can you do me a favor? I need you to deliver these letters to the masters of these guilds." He placed his letter down.

"Why me?" She questioned looking up at him where he sat on the counter. "Because you my dear, have friends in these guilds." He smirked passing her the stack of letters.

She flipped through them and read the names of the guilds her friends are in.

"Wait, how do you know that-"

"I have my ways."

Her eyes lit up as she realized she could visit her friends without having to hide "I'll do it!" She said turning around and running out, but was caught by a rather large hand holding her up by the back of her collar and pulling her back.

"You can do it, but on one condition-" He said sternly, but got interrupted. "Name it!" She excitedly said.

He cleared his throat, "Under the condition that you become more social around this guild. If you do this I will allow you to go to your guild and your friend's guilds more often." He offered a small smile.

She grinned wildly, for the first time in Fairy Tail. He wrote her a note stating that she had his approval to go to the guilds, mostly because the magic council forbids it.

"Thank you, master!" She yelled taking the stack of letters and ran out of the guild hall.

The old man was left there shocked, she had never once called him 'master' or even really smiled and showed actual excitement in the guild before. "Master, do you really think she will open up to anyone here?" Mirajane asked.

"With time I believe she will." He closed his eyes and sipped his mug once more. "After all, she's one of Ozzy's kids. They're all full of surprises!" He laughed.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Y/N walked through a deep forest trying to deny the fact she was lost to Lorelei. "Can't you just admit we are lost?" Lorelei groaned flying next to Y/N's head.

"Never, because we aren't!" Y/N snapped at the exceed. "Whatever you say." She rolled her eyes.

"Lorey, do you smell that?" Y/N asked sniffing the air. "Well, I'm not the one with dragon slayer senses." Lorelei rolled her eyes. "Bite me!" Y/N snapped her head in Lorelei's direction.

Y/N sniffed the air once more and ran off in a direction, "It's over here!". Lorelei's eyes widened, "Wait for me!" she flew behind Y/N.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Sting, wait up!" A maroon colored exceed yelled after the spiky blonde. The chocolate colored exceed with dark brown socks and ears, and a cream-ish colored tail and the maroon exceed stopped and stared at each other.

"Y/N!"

"Sting!"

The two exceeds yelled in unison as they couldn't find their friends. They decided to try and find them together.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Lorelei!" Y/N called out desperately for her friend. Seeing a slight glimpse of blue in the distance, she thought it was Lorelei's eyes. So she ran in the direction and accidentally knocked into a blonde spiky haired boy, around the same age as her.

When she ran into him all the letters she had in her bag sprawled out. "Ah, sorry!" Y/N apologized scrambling to pick up her belongings.

"It's fine, here let me help." He said helping her with the letters. "Thanks."

The two explained the situation they were in and exchanged names. "My name's Sting, what's yours?" He asked with a smile.

"Y/N" she smiled placing the letters back into her satchel. The two then went on to look for their exceeds.

They all eventually found each other and got to know each other for a while. "Oh, crud! It's getting late, I still have to get to Sabertooth to drop this off!" She panicked taking out Sabertooth's letter.

"If I go now it will take forever get there and then come back here to give these last ones out!" She panicked again. "I can take it." Sting smiled.

Y/N turned around and looked at him. "I'm a member, I can just take it." He smiled as she sighed in relief.

"But on one condition." He grinned as she was about to place the letter in his hand. She sent him a confused look and nodded. "We meet here again, tomorrow same time?" He asked.

She smiled and nodded, "Of course," she placed the letter in his hand and split ways.

━━━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━━━

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you enjoy today! If you don't celebrate Christmas then I hope you have a great day!