F O U R

Home isn't a place, its a feeling

~Three Years Later~

Y/N's POV

The Tenrou team of Fairy Tail has returned.

At least that was the rumor that Malachi has heard in the market and immediately told Lorelei and I. I know it wouldn't be true since it has been seven years, but maybe a part of me had hope. The hope that I thought had left me was still there.

I do feel bad because Lorelei has kept hope and faith for so long. She has been praying and waiting for something like this.

That hope is also the reason we are on this train right now to go and see for ourselves.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

I stand in front of the guild hall that I've rarely visited. "What if it was a lie?" I hear Lorelei whisper to no one in particular. I take a deep breath in and a deep breath out and push open the large doors.

Familiar faces that I thought were gone forever was what I was greeted with. My mouth unintentionally parted open in shock. My hand flew to my mouth to cover it as I look over the crowd of people who were presumed dead.

"Oi, who are you?" Natsu asks.

I throw off my cloak hood as some faces change to a realization while some others are confused. Lorelei is still hidden at the bottom of my cloak. It seems the ones that are confused are the Tenrou team. I guess I changed a lot then.

"Y/N!" Romeo yells smiling widely. Now there are many shocked faces looking at me.

"Wait, Y/N, as in little eleven-year-old Y/N?" Lucy questions. I look around and notice that the Tenrou team did not change at all.

Suddenly I feel something wet on my cheeks. So I bring my fingers up to it and soon realize I'm crying. I'm shocked I'm crying so I start laughing as I'm wiping them away.

I feel something move at the foot of my cloak making me instantly remember Lorelei. I can imagine she flew to one of the other Exceeds.

Now I can guarantee I look crazy with my tear stained face as I laugh. Soon a short man walks up to me, Makarov.

"Child, why are you crying?" He asks.

"M-master!" I choke on my sobs as I use one arm to cover my eyes.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"So where have you been all this time Y/N?" Mirajane asks me. "I stayed with the Ashes taking on some jobs with them." I smile sitting at the bar with the master.

I turn around and glance at Lorelei talking with the other Exceeds. She has a bright smile plastered on her face and I can tell she's enjoying herself.