Shellshock strikes

Sira's pov
It's been a few months but not much has happened other than a few meetups with viggo and i always land at least one good wound on him to scar him whenever we meet. I am now fully recovered and was flying over the Edge's harbor, scanning for hunter ships. I flap my wings slowly as the air rushes through them, making me smile in revelance. I stop myself in midair and i land on a seastack my bare feet gently gliding and stopping myself on the firm rock. My wings were spread out behind me as i breathe in the gentle seabreeze moving across my wings, causing the leather membrane to flap in the wind. I smile as i watch the sun slowly lower in the sky creating a world of intricate colors and light, i sit down on the stack as i saw a berkian ship arrive i stand and fly back and i notify hiccup of the ship and he goes down to the docks to meet it and i go back to my duties on watch duty. Usually it's pretty boring but this time i had a feeling things were gonna get interesting. After about an hour i spotted something on the horizon, but it was definatly not a ship, or at least i thought, when a fireball nearly hit me off the stack, i pull up after a steep dive and i zoom in the direction that it came from, my wings hitting the air with pure strength and i ride the ocean breeze, to see a massive dragon diving into the sea with a small ship of the same material my cage had been. I fly back to the edge and i see everyone else unconsious. It must've fired when i was flying to it dang it, luckily they should be fine soon. I thought as i checked them for injuries and found quite the inquiry, they all had a hit to the head, all in the exact same spot. It wasn't another blast, someone infiltrated!! I realize that the berkian boat is gone and i know for a fact that stoik would never do this, this was Viggo's doing, trying to put all the riders out of commision so that we would bow to him once he captured us! Gahh i'd rather rip his throat out instead! Anyways i tended to their head injury and waited for them to wake up.