I Cant Trust You (Cameron Dallas)

CHAPTER 1-

Hi im Elise. Im 16 years old, and have a major obsession with the magcon boys. I get bullied alot, and cut. That was until Cameron Dallas came into the picture.

*^That was the intro^*

*Elise's POV*
'Elise! Wake up! Our flight leaves in one hour.' my mom yelled. I screamed back 'Im up!'. Today was the day i was leaving for magcon. I was beyond excited, i've had an obsession with them, ever since last year. They've all helped me with so much, it was unbearable to think of.

I threw on my Cameron Dallas sweatpants & t-shirt, grabbed my bags, and headed down stairs. We packed up our car & headed towards the airport.

*At The Airport.*

My mom left my friend Lexi & i at our gate, about an hour before we departed. We walked around for a little bit, when we spotted someone who looked a little to familiar. Cameron Dallas.

My heart stopped. He noticed that i was wearing his merch & started walking over to me, but before he could reach us i bolted right into his arms, and wrapped my whole entire body around him.

By this time, all my makeup had came off from the tears that were still rolling down my face. 'Will you take a picture with me beautiful? I love you.'
I let out the biggest scream of my entire life. We took a picture & he kissed my cheek, and gave me a hug. He seemed really sad that day.

We thought he was going on our flight, because were going to the same place, but he walked out of the airport, before i screamed out 'Cameron! Wait!', and he turned around, was he crying?

'Cam what's wrong?!' i asked in a panic. 'Me & the rest of the magcon guys, dont talk anymore. I dont talk to even Nash, i guess we just kind of drifted. Im going to miss meeting you all so much. I love you. I have to go, and all i could do was cry.

Cameron Dallas, my everything, has left Magcon.

I was going to get them back together, im not sure how, but i am.

They're a family. And ill be dammed if they seperate.