• Announcement •

Hello my readers,

  I'm sure you've noticed my rather long hiatus and inactivity on wattpad. I've come to the conclusion I simply don't find interest in the things I used to at the moment, the things I had passion in have become a chore I dread, only to push it off until later.

  As I'm sure you're thinking the idea you're getting from my words is that I have lost interest in sleepykinqs characters/series, and I'm sad to say that's so. I used to find them really interesting and I put a lot of passion and effort into what I wrote, no matter how much it didn't seem I did. 

  So, until things change and I either find interest in his characters again or I simply give up on this permenantly, this book will be on hiatus. I don't know how long for, but it may be a very very long time from now, a rather short time for now, or never. Depending on how I feel.

  Another thing is that I've lost passion for this and my other account. I looked through and I don't feel as if this is me, it seems more of a person that changes to be what the person I am talking to wants in a friend. My mental state is not as it's best at the moment, it started as just a small hitch in not wanting to do things, to a small mental breakdown, to a bigger one and so on. Though I don't show it because I know someone will say something along the lines of, "Wow what an attention whore," or, "Geez what an edgy bitch."

  Though that's not what I want to talk about here, so, the conclusion of this all is, I won't be writing this for a while, and may not being doing much on my account, please respect my desciosion and don't make petty drama. 

Sincerely, 

Shen.