wedding kisses

Arthit watch as the love of his life get married in front of his eye... he can't take it the kiss they did break his heart to pieces but only thing that breaks literally was the wine glass in his hand everyone look at him as if he had insulted someone he guess he did so arthit just smile at everyone and his love of 2 years and trun around walking out of there before he broke down. ..

His love was probably enjoying her new love life with her husband but  he was broken..

So arthit don't know how long he walked or for how long he will walk the only thing he knows it hurt like nothing before but he can't bring himself to cry about it...

As arthit move again this time he collide with a solid chest and was about to fall but a hand grab his arm before he could..

"Are you alright?" A rough but strong voice ask him as the hand pull him upright..

"Sorry" Arthit said in hurry and try to get away from any kinda talking he just can't do that right now when he felt like he will break any second as he turn to move away his eyes fell on his love no not his love she is just mari who is not his never will be his damit he take a step back and again collide with the same man's chest ...

"Hey at least answer when someone ask a question to you" the strong voice ask again but this time near arthit's ear that gesture sent a shiver down arthit spine in a good way but arthit refuse to admit such thing if ever ask...

"I'm fine I just need to go out its to crowded in here" Arthit explained with an high pitch voice and all but run out the door before the other man had the time to ulter a word but the other man was confused by arthit behaviour so he followed him from behind as he wanna know what is exactly his problem and because the guy was really cute to look at he has been watching the guy since he enter the room so seeing him so devastated is a little unnerving...

"Hey please came down i don't know what is your problem but I will listen if you will tell i might be able to help!" The guy with the strong voice said as he stop arthit with taking a hold of his hand so that arthit won't run away...

"You wanna know what my problem is well my problem is you why don't you leave me alone ha is it really that difficult for you to just let me be alone have i not goten enough punishment for something that is not even my fult that today the love of my life married someone else and kiss in front of my eyes that i have been looking for a place to be alone and break down but every time I try you get in the way or she come in front of me like i don't even deserve a break from this drama I just love her why did she do this to me..why ...did...she left me.... " Arthit scream out all his frustrations and hurts as he had enough had enough of  all the bullshit that she pull all the lie she told all the fake love she showed to him as if he won't find out as he don't know she used him to get close to his best friend he was just a tool to help her get his best friend heart and now they are happily getting married and he has no one no one ...

"It's ok khun I'm here i will be here let it all out I will hold you as long as you let me" the stranger said as he huge arthit  tighter to his chest and let arthit take all of his hurt out ... he just hold arthit...

As the time pass by arthit don't know how but as he cry out all his feelings on a strangers shoulder the feeling he had never let anyone know he strangely felt good and relax..

So imagine his surprise as he woke up to an unknown please on a bed without his court and shoes the room looks expensive and big a really good place to live with all the luxurious items but insted of feeling good to wake up to such a luxury he felt a little afraid as to how did he get here ?...

"Aww phii you are awake good morning I'm sorry to look up your id but as i don't know your name or address so i took you to my house" the stranger said as he stands in the entrance. .

"You who are you?" Arthit ask confused with all things and his sleepy mind was not helping at all dame his morning laziness. ..

"My apologies phii I'm kongpob, kongpob sutilucka" Kongpob smile at arthit. ..

"Arthit ronjoparth" Arthit said introducing himself. .

"How did I got here kongpob? " Arthit ask concerned as to how exactly he go to a strangers house when he stared remember the event before fall alsleep in kongpob's arms... needless to say arthit face was a sigh to see so red tomato will ashamed to show themselves if they ever saw him..

"Ah ooh phii well after you stop crying I look down and found you alsleep I try waking you up but you won't bug so my best idea was to bring you to a place where you can sleep and here we are in my house" Kongpob answer with a smile. .

"I see i think i should get going i have taken too much of your time I apologise for the inconvenience caused by me " Arthit said apologetic for troubling kongpob. .

"It's alright phii I will forgive you if you take me to a meal" Kongpob look smugly at arthit. .

"You are really something kongpob sutilucka ha ok " Arthit agree to kongpob demand for a meal..

"Phii have breakfast with me then you can go if you want your can take a shower first there is new brush in the bathroom cabinet you can use that" Kongpob suggest to arthit. .

"It's ok i should get going" Arthit mumbled bushing a little and get up  ..

"Aww come on nha p'arthit khap please then you can go please khap" Kongpob plead to his Phii. .

"But I don't have any clothes kongpob and i already taken too much of your hospitality" Arthit mumbled...

"Nonsense phii!! It's ok p'arthit khap you can were some of my clothes I will put something good for you you just go take a shower you will feel better i will set the breakfast  "  Kongpob smile sweetly and get up ..

....×.....

That was how they meet from that day forward there journey started there many ups and down but as the time pass they over come it all ..

"Kongpob sutilucka do you take Arthit ronjoparth as your right full husband " the prist ask..

"I do" Kongpob smile sweetly in his soon to be husband direction. .

"Arthit ronjoparth do you take kongpob sutilucka as your right full husband"

"I do" Arthit said bushing the only one in his eyes was his husband to be ..

"Now you may kiss the groom"

Kongpob didn't wast a second and kiss his husband with soo much passion and love that took arthit's breath away. ..

A sound of a glass break could be heard but the grooms were to busy with each other they don't bother looking at the girl direction who break her wine glass  ...

And kongpob and arthit live happily even after ❤

~X~

Finally I was able to finish a one short i had so many draft write but not even one one of them was i able to finish but I finally finished one I'm so happy whoho...

This one~short is inspired form krist music video!! I love his song it's awesome I wanna  download it but i can't copy paste from YouTube and i don't know how to write thi I just watch it on YouTube lol krist acting and singing is awesome! ❤ I support him and singto with my hole heart. .

With that happy note enjoy 😁