Vampire Spell (request)

This is kind of simple but difficult.

To become a vampire you have to drink the blood of a vampire. There is No other way, i repeat NO OTHER WAY! You have to drink the blood of a vampire to become one, it doesn't take much blood, about a spoon full at least, and please Do NOT bite people, your mouth is filthy and so is their skin, if you insist on becoming a vampire use a sterile needle PLEASE! And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure this person is a vampire and doesn't have diseases that spread through blood! You will NOT become super fast or strong, this isn't twilight, its real life. You will NOT have crazy urges to drink blood or bite people, however the side effects of being a vampire are:

Stronger, clearer nails, and thicker hair,

Faster reflexes, better strength and speed,

Your eyes will have two colors, or if you already have two different colors in your eyes they'll get bolder, ex. Green and brown, blue and green, etc...

When you bump into things it won't hurt, when you bump into people you will be slightly annoyed,thinking "why didn't they see that I was walking here? Idiot..." That's because your reaction time will be faster than others.

Hunger pains happen sometimes, they'll go away once you drink some blood, which you can attain via Sam's club, they sell fresh meat and fresh meat means blood. Of course fresh blood is better for you, if you can find a donor who will give you their blood, again use a needle, if you can't find a donor than you can drink from animals, but HEAT THE BLOOD UP FIRST, and I mean hot! The animal could have parasites so make sure you heat it up enough to kill the parasites. It's best to heat the blood up no matter the source. Although usually humans don't have parasites. Rare steak works too.

You well feel people's eyes on you, even if they're just glancing in your direction.

You will find yourself planning escape routes even if your just walking down your road, or imagining a way out of the room your in.

You will sense danger, usually by feeling nauseous or getting headaches.

IF YOU BECOME A VAMPIRE YOU WON'T BURN IN THE SUN! You will get a bad headache if you stay out usually longer than 15 minutes though...

Crosses have NO effect on vampires, neither does garlic, you Don't sleep in a coffin and you won't turn into a bat. YOU WON'T be undead, you will still be human, just better adept to survive.

You will have exceptional healing abilities, or most likely not get hurt at all.

THIS IS IRREVERSIBLE!!! DO TAKE GREAT CAUTION BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!

If you want to do a chant, I do recommended something peaceful and happy, you will be wanting the All Mother's help with adapting to your new transformation.