Everytime I see you

Zach's POV

   "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES BACK?!" I scream in the phone, yelling at my sister-in law.
   "I mean, she is back. Now I'm gonna go back to sleep and you are going to look for her. Goodnight." She said.
  "Watch Veni-" the line went dead before i could finish my sentence. Great.

  What could have made Camila do such a thing she hasn't done Grafitti in years! 7 years!

I get into my car and drive downtown to see if I could find her.  I drove through alley ways, around huge buildings, etc. etc.
I drive for a good 2 hours until I realszed I could have just tracked her phone.
Shoulda stayed in highschool...

   By the time I tracked Milas phone and drove there, I saw that she was at a huge building... she must have been on the roof. I got out of my car and ran as fast as I could to the elevator. Once I got to the roof top, there she was. Dressed in all black and wearing a mask over her face so she didn't breathe in the paint.

  "Mila?" I asked.
She turned quickly, in fright.
"Calm down baby, it's just me." I slowly walked towards her. She put down her spray can and removed her mask.

  "What are you doing here?" She asked.
"I could ask the same for you..." I said.

Camila looked around and sighed..

"I wanted to remember what it was like being a teenager. Young, wild, and free.. I felt a familiar rush inside of me that made me want to do something crazy..." Camila said, going to the ledge of the roof and sitting down.

I joined her. I looked at her and just admired her. Looking at her in this moment was like looking at her the first day we met. She's beautiful. She's graceful. She's mine...
As she looked out into the city, I just looked at her.

"What are you lookin at herron?" She said, not taking her eyes off the view.

"Oh just my wife that's all." I mumbled..

"Lets get out of here... I wanna see Venice." Camila stood up and held out her hand.

She walked over to pack up her stuff in the duffel bag. The same duffel bag that I had made her drop when she first ran into me in Chicago. The same duffel bag she took when we first went to tag a place as a couple..(throwback)
As she packed, I looked at the artwork she painted... it was Venice. I didn't know she could do portraits too?

I looked at her and back at the painting.. my two girls.

We quickly got back To the car because we weren't sure about how forgiving the police were about Grafitti with Camila anymore, and we drove back to the hostpital.

  As soon as I parked Camila hopped out, I had to run up to her to catch up because I wanted to walk in together.
"Hurry I wanna see her!" Camila looked as if we were going to buy a puppy. We found the nurse and checked in, she lead us to her room even though we already knew where it was. When we got to the room, Janelle was sleeping uncomfortably on the chair. Camila ran over to our daughter and I woke up Janelle.

  "You found her." Janelle said with a smile.

"Yeah, I did. Go home now, I'm sure Daniel misses you a lot." I said. Janelle smirked and walked out.

I closed the door behind her and I turned to Camila. She looked back at me.. as if she wanted me to leave.
"I'm not going anywhere this time Mila. She's my daughter too. I know you hate to cry in front of anyone but I'm your husband... I want to be here instead of you kicking me out everytime." I said, walking slowly towards her. She sighed and nodded, knowing she couldn't do anything.
She moved some hair out of Venice's face and started to hum a familiar melody.
I sat as I watched Camila singing to Venice..
"Say you won't let go."
I was in awe. I hadn't even heard Camila sing in a long time honestly. I never knew how much I had missed it until now.

When Camila has finished her song, I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"I missed that angelic voice of yours." I muffled into the crook of her neck...
"I sing that exact song to her every time I see her." Camila says, about to break down and cry. She turned to look at me.. thats when I couldn't hold it anymore.. I broke down crying.
"Zach? Baby, why are you crying?" Camila asked, I put my head on her shoulder as she held me.
"Everytime i see you, I see Venice.." I said in between tears.
Camila tried to comfort me but I could tell she wanted to cry too.
"Why cry now? You haven't cried about this at all yet." Camila said.
"Not in front of you... I thought I had to stay strong for you and Venice."
"Oh baby, I know who I married... I didn't marry a macho man inwhich nothing can break him.. I married a dumb dork. I don't expect you to not cry... it's okay." Camila pulled away and looked at me, holding my cheeks and wiping my tears.
"I love you Zachary Dean Herron." Camila said, and kissed my lips.
In that moment, that damn moment, Camila made everything accept her go away... I kissed back and just stood there in her arms. Suddenly we heard some mumbled sounds coming from the corner of the room where Venice was..at first we didn't pay attention to it.. until we heard her voice.

  "Mom? Dad?"

_____________________________________
A/n

Oh great another cliff hanger..
Wtf kaylee!

Anywhomst....